Recipe: Perfect Fennel and lentil soup – vegan
Fennel and lentil soup – vegan. This everyday vegan lentil soup is anything but bland. It's FULL of flavor between the spices, fresh vegetables and even a squeeze of lemon juice at the end. Matcha-Lime Overnight Oatmeal with Strawberries [Vegan].
Lentil Walnut Loaf is hearty, full of flavor and makes a great centerpiece for the holiday table! Easy, vegan recipe with oil-free option. I thought this time I'd create something with a whole new flavor profile and this vegan lentil walnut loaf with apple, fennel & sage is completely different and. You can cook Fennel and lentil soup – vegan using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fennel and lentil soup – vegan
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of onion, peeled and chopped.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove, peeled and crushed.
- It’s 1 of carrot, chopped.
- It’s 2 sticks of celery, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of fennel bulb, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fennel seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of puy lentils.
- You need 500 ml of vegan stock.
- Prepare 2 handfuls of kale- optional.
- It’s of juice of 1/2 lemon.
- Prepare of seasoning.
- It’s 100 g of cooked grain eg freekeh, maftoul, giant couscous – optional.
Ccreamy vegan roasted cauliflower soup recipe creates a healthy comfort food. Creamy roasted cauliflower soup is a healthy comfort food that will warm you up on a chilly day! Made with a hefty dose of fennel for bone density, anti-inflammatory properties, and gut health, this vegan cauliflower soup is. This lentil soup recipe is vegetarian, vegan, low-calorie and low-fat, high in protein and can be made gluten-free.
Fennel and lentil soup – vegan instructions
- Heat the oil in a pan (that has a lid for later) on a medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and sauté for about 10mins until softened..
- Add the carrot, celery, fennel, fennel seeds and cumin seeds. Turn the heat down to low- medium, cover and sauté for another 10-15 mins. Give them a stir now and then..
- Add the lentils and stock. Cover and simmer for 25-30 mins..
- Add the kale. Cover and cook for 5 mins..
- Stir in the lemon juice and the grains if using. Season to taste..
- Enjoy 😋.
Lentils are available in most grocery stores and are high in protein, healthy, and very cheap. Daal Tadka! (Tempered Lentil soup)Vegan Richa. This Easy Lentil Vegetable Soup is hearty & comforting. Freezer friendly, Glutenfree, Soyfree, Nutfree Recipe. This vegan lentil soup is a one-pot meal that's inexpensive to make and hearty enough to fill you up.