Recipe: Perfect Minestrone Soup. Veggie
Minestrone Soup. Veggie. This lentil soup is easy to make and tastes incredible! the very best minestrone soup recipe ever. Minestrone soups change from kitchen to kitchen, from garden to garden so feel free to get creative and use ingredients that you have available right now. This minestrone soup reminds me very much of Olive Gardens minestrone soup, which I used to eat by the bowl fulls back in the day.
Try our instant pot beef and veggie minestrone soup recipe. See a full list of ingredients, macros and how to prepare this soup step by step. Instant Pot Minestrone Soup is the perfect hearty meal to warm you up. You can cook Minestrone Soup. Veggie using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Minestrone Soup. Veggie
- You need 2 of carrots.
- Prepare 1 of leek.
- You need 1 of onion.
- It’s Clove of garlic.
- It’s of Large bowl of greens. Can be cabbage. Spinach. Kale.
- You need 2 tins of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tin of white beans. Cannelli. Berlotti.
- Prepare Handful of small pasta.
- It’s cube of Veggie stock.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of basil.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of oregano.
- You need 1 of squirt ketchup.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
This easy homemade recipe tastes just like the classic Olive Garden minestrone soup. Minestrone soup is an Italian classic! This version is made with cannellini beans, chicken stock, cabbage, potato, zucchini, carrots, plum tomatoes, and Parmesan cheese. Minestrone Soup Recipe slightly adapted from my fab sis-in-law Emily and lots of sources on the net.
Minestrone Soup. Veggie instructions
- Chop onion. Leek. Carrot and garlic. Fry in large pan until soft..
- Add the tins of tomatoes..
- Stir well and add herbs. Salt and pepper..
- Add the stock cube and using the tins from toms measure 2 tins of water..
- Stir and simmer. 10 mins..
- Add the chopped greens and tin of beans. Simmer 10 mins..
- Add the pasta. Simmer 10 more mins. Add the ketchup. Stir well..
- Best left overnight and served next day with crusty bread..
Count me in in the soup lover club. Especially when I heard something like "Minestrone soup" ;), I am always starving for this amazingly yummy Italian soup. This classic Italian soup is always vegetarian, and if you leave off the cheese it's vegan. One sample bite in and I believe I started talking to myself about how The minestrone soup was pretty good but what really elevated it to "delicious" was the spelt rolls on. The best vegan minestrone soup you will ever eat!