Recipe: Perfect Mom's Beef/Pork Bones & Winter Vegetable Soup😍
Mom's Beef/Pork Bones & Winter Vegetable Soup😍. Humanely Treated Non-GMO Beef, No Added Hormones, No Antibiotics, Shipped To You. Great recipe for Mom's Beef/Pork Bones & Winter Vegetable Soup😍. A hearty, nutritious and very delicious soup (yet the taste is surprisingly sweet) that warm you right up in winter or in chilly rainy day.
Make this Healthy Chinese Pressure Cooker Pork Bone Soup (紅蘿蔔粟米豬骨湯). Super easy & quick to make this sweet & delicious soup that tastes like mom's. Paleo, gluten free, made with real & whole food. You can cook Mom's Beef/Pork Bones & Winter Vegetable Soup😍 using 24 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mom's Beef/Pork Bones & Winter Vegetable Soup😍
- You need 500 g of Beef Bones, wash first (add 4 cubes Beef bouillon); or.
- You need of or 500 g Pork Bones, this one gives a sweet flavour to the soup!.
- You need of or 500g Chuck beef steak,wash, cut in 2.5cm×2.5cm size, or.
- Prepare 3 of medium Potatoes, peeled, dice into even 2,5cm cube size.
- You need 2 cups of chopped Onions (pre-fried first in.
- It’s 3 tbs of Rice Bran Oil: after halfway cook,then lift out&set aside).
- It’s of Kettle with boiling water.
- Prepare 3 of medium Carrots, peeled, slice thinly then cut into 1.5cmx1.5cm.
- It’s 2 of med Parsnip peeled, cut in small even size 1.5cmx1cm.
- It’s 6 stalks of thick Celery (discard the leaves), slice.
- It’s 1 of Leeks,wash,discard top green,keep the white stalk&slice finely.
- It’s 6 of Curly Kale(black cabbage)leaves,discard the middle stem and.
- It’s 5 of Red Curly Kale. Discard the middle, chop roughly the leaves.
- Prepare 150 g of Chard (Silverbeet),chop roughly the large leaves.
- It’s 3 cloves of Garlic (1 tbs minced garlic).
- You need 6 cm of Fresh Ginger, chop very finely.
- You need 2 of fresh Tomatoes, chopped roughly (optional).
- It’s 1 bunch of Parsley, chopped finely.
- It’s 2 tbs of Salt.
- It’s 1 tbs of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of ground Smoke Paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of ground Nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Cardamom tiny granules.
- Prepare 8 of whole Cloves.
Place soup bones and water in a Dutch oven or soup kettle. Set beef bones aside until cool enough to handle. Remove meat from bones; discard bones and return meat to broth. Pork Soup Bones are now available at US Wellness Meats.
Mom's Beef/Pork Bones & Winter Vegetable Soup😍 step by step
- In a big pot for soup,put 1tbs Rice Bran oil & onions, stir-fry until onions are soft (half cook) then add Beef or Pork bones,salt,lots of water till the top&turn the heat up&cook for 10' then add all veges: Potatoes,Leeks,Parsnips,Carrots, Chard(Silverbeet),Kale(2 types),Tomatoes,Celery,Parsley,Garlic,Ginger,Salt,Black Pepper,CayennePepper,Smoke Paprika,Nutmeg,Cloves,Cardamoms,Beef bouillon,mix them all; put the lid on&when starts to boil then turn down the temp to low& cook simmering for 10'..
- Cook uncovered, taste the season, then put the lid back,turn heat at very low temp, cook until the beef is tender then turn off. Remove the pot from the stove. Ladle soup into serving bowls.😍To some loves to have their bowl of soup added with 3 tbs steamed rice..
These are meaty bones and make a flavorful addition to your stock and soup recipes. They are also a perfect treat for your favorite furry friend. Pork Sirloin Roast, Sirloin Tip Roast, or Pork Loin Roast. I have also successfully used a boneless center cut pork loin (pictured at the top of the photo above), which is what boneless pork chops are cut from.; A boneless pork sirloin roast is usually much smaller than a. In a saute pan, over medium-high heat, add oil, garlic, yellow onion & green pepper.