Easiest Way to Make Delicious Zappa Tuscan soup
Zappa Tuscan soup. Transfer to a plate to drain. Pour the chicken broth into the Dutch oven with the bacon and onion mixture; bring to a boil over high heat. Zuppa Toscana Soup that's Even Better than Olive Garden's!
Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup Recipe. It went bananas and has since been one of the most popular recipes on my site. This Easy Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup is a super quick and simple copycat recipe with rich, creamy flavor you can't resist!. You can cook Zappa Tuscan soup using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zappa Tuscan soup
- Prepare 1 lb of sage sausage.
- You need 1/2 of red Onion.
- You need 1/2 of yellow onion.
- You need 1 of shallot.
- It’s 1 of leek slices very thin.
- Prepare 4 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 of sweet potato.
- Prepare 2 cups of Water.
- You need 2 cups of heavy cream.
- It’s 2-3 cups of carrots.
- It’s 1 bunch of Kale.
- Prepare 32 oz of chicken broth.
If you're like me and can't get enough soup, then you should definitely give this Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi Soup a try, right before you test out my Instant Pot Pasta e Fagioli Soup and Sausage and White Bean Soup. Chop or slice uncooked sausage into small pieces and cook until browned and meat is ground in bottom of your soup pan over med-high heat. Add onions, garlic, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes to Sausage and cook until onions are clear and aromatics of the seasonings blend together. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate with a slotted spoon; set aside to drain.
Zappa Tuscan soup step by step
- Brown sausage with onions and garlic. Add potatoes carrots and season with salt and pepper. Brown..
- Add water and chicken broth..
- Simmer until potatoes are almost soft. Add cream and kale. Reduce heat let kale wilt..
Heat a large pot over medium-high heat and add oil, onion, garlic, and red chili flakes. Add sausage and cook until browned and cooked through. Even though zuppa toscana soup translates to Tuscan soup, it's not a traditionally Tuscan soup. Olive Garden named this soup and made it incredibly popular all across the United States! Zuppa toscana soup is made from crumbled Italian sausage, bacon, potatoes, kale, chicken broth and cream.