Pumpkin soup(miyar taushe). Miyar Taushe is a classic meal in Northern Nigerian homes. This easy soup is made with pumpkin puree, chicken stock, onion, and fresh herbs. Cream is stirred in at the end for added richness.
Definitely add some, if you would like. Pumpkin soup is what we all crave come October, but the idea of starting with an actual pumpkin? Watch how to make the best pumpkin soup in this short recipe video! You can cook Pumpkin soup(miyar taushe) using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin soup(miyar taushe)
- You need of Kabewa.
- Prepare of Alayyahu.
- It’s of Kayan miya(ki jajjaga koki markada).
- Prepare of Gyadar miya(danya ki dakata).
- Prepare of Veg oil.
- It’s of Seasoning.
- Prepare of Spices.
- It’s of Ginger and garlic paste.
- You need of Nama.
- You need of Biscuit bones.
This creamy (yet cream-less) soup features incredible roasted pumpkin flavor. This simple, vegan pumpkin soup gets a Thai twist with lemongrass, curry and coconut milk. This Thai-inspired creamy pumpkin soup packs a ton of flavor without too much heat—unless, of course, you opt for the Fresno chile garnish. This delicious Nigerian pumpkin stew (or native pumpkin soup) locally called Miyan Taushe is native to Northern Nigeria and is commonly eaten with fufu/swallow, rice, and even naan bread. via @yummymedley.
Pumpkin soup(miyar taushe) step by step
- Dafarko zakisamu kabewarki(ja) ma Dan yawa ki feraye kiwanke kizuba acikin tukunya kiwanka nama da biscuit bones kizuba kiyanka albasa akai kizuba seasoning da spices kizuba ruwa madaidaici kirufe kidora akan gas kibarsu su dahu…..
- Idan kabewar ta dahu seki kwasheta kidauko turmi ki dakata seki maida ita cikin ruwan naman seki kawo gyadarki kizuba kizuba veg oil kizuba kayan miyarki (madaidaita) kizuba ginger and garlic paste kizuba seasoning da spices ki jutasu sosai idantayi kauri sosai kikara ruwa kadan sekirufe kibar gyadar ta nuna…..
- Bayanta dahu seki kawo alayyahunki ki yanka kiwanke sekizuba kirufe nadan mintuna shikenan tayi…zaki iyaci da tuwon shinkafa,sinasir,funkaso,alkubus,wainar semo or ta shinkafa….enjoy.
Quick and easy spicy pumpkin soup made with pumpkin purée, onions, fresh ginger, chicken stock, cream, and a mixture of curry, cumin, and coriander. Ah, fall, a perfect time for a spicy pumpkin soup! Pumpkin soup in the fall is something that never gets old. It's healthy, super creamy, and keeps you cozy. This vegan roasted pumpkin soup is super creamy, delicious and healthy!