How to Prepare Tasty Italian Gnocchi Soup aka Zuppa Toscana
Italian Gnocchi Soup aka Zuppa Toscana. Healthy low-carb, keto and paleo recipes plus free guides and diet plans to help you achieve your goals on the ketogenic diet. If you love the Zuppa Toscana at your local chain Italian restaurant, you will adore this soup. The rich soup is made with Italian sausage, potatoes, cream, and crushed red pepper.
Easy, hearty gnocchi zuppa toscana recipe loaded with Italian chicken sausage, potato gnocchi and kale in a silky creamy broth. As delicious as this soup is, I would beg to argue that this is not a traditional Tuscan soup like a Tuscan Ribollita or this Italian Vegetable Soup for instance, but more. Tasty Italian soup make low-carb and keto with easy grain-free gnocchi made with just a few common ingredients. You can have Italian Gnocchi Soup aka Zuppa Toscana using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Italian Gnocchi Soup aka Zuppa Toscana
- Prepare 1 pound of ground spicy Italian sausage.
- It’s 1 of small onion, diced.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 4 cups of bone broth (chicken or beef).
- Prepare 1 of red medium pepper, diced.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped kale (frozen works when it’s not in season).
- You need 1 batch of Keto Garlic Gnocchi.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need of sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper.
- It’s of optional garnish: Parmesan cheese, chopped parsley & crumbled bacon.
Sausage Recipes Paleo Recipes Low Carb Recipes Soup Recipes Snack Recipes Italian Gnocchi Italian Soup Zuppa Toscana Suppe Low Carb Keto. Zuppa toscana is a broad based term literally meaning "Tuscan soup". Classic zuppa toscana normally is a soup made from kale, zucchini, cannellini beans, potatoes, celery, carrots, onion, tomato pulp, extra virgin olive oil, salt, powdered chili, toasted Tuscan bread, and rigatino (an Italian bacon). Low Carb Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup.
Italian Gnocchi Soup aka Zuppa Toscana instructions
- Heat a large stockpot or dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add sausage, onion and garlic. Cook over until the sausage is completely browned, stirring occasionally and breaking up the sausage with a spoon. Drain out as much of the excess grease as possible..
- Add in the bone broth and diced red peppers to the pot and bring the mixture to a simmer..
- Reduce heat to medium-low and add the kale and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Add gnocchi & cream and stir to combine..
- Season to taste with salt and pepper..
Italian Gnocchi Soup aka Zuppa Toscana. Zuppa Toscana Soup requires little ingredients despite its complex flavor. Italian sausage, sliced potatoes, heavy cream, beef broth and kale come Store Zuppa Toscana in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week. When you are ready to reheat, use a saucepan at medium heat or zap it in. Instant Pot Zuppa Toscana is a creamy rustic Italian soup loaded with spicy sausage, bacon, potatoes, and kale.