Recipe: Tasty Spicy Veggie Soup
Spicy Veggie Soup. Say Yes to Our Vegetarian Soups Crafted for Sippable Satisfaction. A soup that hits the spot no matter what time of year. You can add as many types of vegetable as you like.
This Spicy Vegetarian Cabbage Soup recipe is chock-full of healthy veggies, it's naturally vegan and gluten-free, and so hearty and delicious. Feel free to make it as mild or knock-your-socks-off spicy as you'd like. But I finally discovered the magic of a really good bowl … Directions. You can have Spicy Veggie Soup using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Veggie Soup
- You need 2 can of chicken broth (you can use vegetable stock).
- It’s 2 medium of potatoes cut into bite-sized chunks.
- Prepare 1 small of diced onion.
- You need 2 cup of chopped kale.
- It’s 1 can of drained and rinsed white beans.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of died oregano.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes (more or less to your preference).
- It’s 2 cup of chopped spinach.
- It’s 1 of (Optional) chopped basil.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil or vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Tomato paste.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat. This spicy, bursting-with-flavour soup can be made with whatever veggies you have lurking in the crisper and pantry. My favourite combination of veggies is broccoli (rich in immune-boosting vitamin C), butternut squash, carrots, and frozen green beans, and I've detailed the amounts I use in my recipe below. I made a few changes to make it thicker and tastier.
Spicy Veggie Soup step by step
- Preheat your oil in a pot and sautee your diced onions and potatoes just until the onions start to turn translucent.
- When your onions turn translucent, add your tomato paste, Italian seasoning, pepper flakes, and oregano. Cook and stir for about a minute..
- Pour in your chicken broth and water. Let your soup simmer for about twenty minutes or until the potatoes are almost knife-tender..
- Add in the drained beans, kale, spinach, and basil. Cook until the greens are just wilted..
- Adjust for seasoning, and you're done! Serve with crusty Italian bread and grated parmesan! :).
This Spicy Coconut Thai Curry Soup is the perfect weeknight meal. It is packed with veggies, healthy fats, and a ton of flavor! Spicy Vegetable Soup – The Secret Ingredient. The secret ingredient in this easy spicy vegetable soup is Old Bay Seasoning. If you're from Baltimore, Maryland or an eastern shore native then chances are you're intimately familiar with Old Bay.