Recipe: Perfect Meatball Soup #2
Meatball Soup #2. Bring water to a boil in a large saucepan. Place a soup pot over medium high heat. Add the olive oil and heat.
Brown meatballs in a large saucepan; drain. Add broth, beans, tomatoes, carrot and Italian seasoning. Italian Meatball Soup A hearty, scrumptious soup with delicious, diminutive meatballs. You can cook Meatball Soup #2 using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Meatball Soup #2
- Prepare of soup.
- Prepare of bag frozen prepared meatballs but thawed..
- You need of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s of minced garlic.
- It’s of pearl onions.
- Prepare of ditalli pasta, any small pasta will do.
- You need of salt for pasta water.
- Prepare of beef broth.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of black pepper.
- It’s of kale.
- Prepare of asiago cheese, grated.
Serve with grated Parmesan cheese and crusty Italian bread. In a deep pot over medium heat add oil, chopped carrots, celery and onions and bay leaves. Meatball Soup is a hearty and satisfying soup that is both easy and delicious! Tender ground beef meatballs, pasta, mixed vegetables and, a beefy, tomato broth are cooked together to create a luscious soup that, as the saying goes, really does eat like a meal!.
Meatball Soup #2 instructions
- Prepare pasta in a large pot of boiling water with 1/2 teaspoon of salt added. Cook 10-12 minutes until tender. Drain and set aside..
- In a large stock pot on medium heat add oil..
- Saute garlic for 45 seconds. Don't brown..
- Add in pearl onions and meatballs..
- Cook for 3 minutes..
- Add in broth, salt and pepper..
- Turn heat up to high and bring to a low boil. Now turn heat back to a simmer and simmer soup for 15 minutes..
- Add in kale and cover. Cook 10 minutes until kale wilts down and softens some..
- To serve, place 1/4 of pasta in a soup bowl..
- Laddle soup over pasta. This keeps pasta from absorbing too much liquid, becoming mushy..
- Sprinkle cheese over each serving..
- Recipe by taylor68too..
I tried putting egg in there but the soup kinda started to look like Chinese hot&sour so I didn't do all of it. I dislike celery but did put it into the soup, it was pretty good. Add macaroni and cook until pasta is done. Top with Parmesan cheese to serve. The gist of this recipe: Tender Italian-style meatballs, chopped vegetables, and pasta simmered in a rich and tasty tomato broth, seasoned with a bit of dried oregano and sweet paprika.