Easiest Way to Make Tasty Hearty Lentil Soup
Hearty Lentil Soup. This hearty vegan lentil soup is loaded with spices and vegetables like carrots, golden potatoes This lentil soup recipe is perfect for… • Vegetarians and vegans • Those looking for a Meatless Monday. Served with biscuits and a salad, this soup is delicious on a chilly autumn evening. Stir in bay leaf, chicken stock, and lentils.
You can with this hearty lentil and butternut soup. For this soup, I start by sauteing the vegetables in a little olive oil, just until they start to become a little tender and the onions and celery begin to take. Warm your kitchen this winter with this hearty lentil soup. You can have Hearty Lentil Soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hearty Lentil Soup
- It’s 1 tablespoon of garlic.
- You need 1 of shallot.
- It’s 1 cup of celery.
- Prepare 2 cups of carrots.
- You need 1 cup of lentils.
- It’s 3 cups of sweet potato.
- Prepare 2 cups of kale.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of chicken bouillon (or vegetable stock).
- It’s 8 cups of water.
- You need To taste of salt.
- You need To taste of pepper.
- It’s To taste of coconut oil.
This recipe requires few ingredients or effort — from start to finish, it's ready to eat in less than an hour. Hearty lentil soup with beef and vegetables. Serve this zesty veggie-packed soup with thin slices of sharp Cheddar cheese and pumpernickel bread to soak up the delicious broth. A hot bowl of this hearty lentil soup with spinach, garlic, diced potatoes and smoky spices is what healthy comfort food is all about—it's Lentil Soup, My Favorite Way to Prepare This Little Legume.
Hearty Lentil Soup instructions
- Add garlic, shallot, carrots and celery to coconut oil and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add sweet potatoes.
- When everything is nice and brown add water and condiments, bring to BOIL.
- When everything is boiling add the lentils.
- When everything is soft, add the kale.
- Serve with rice.
Today I made us Vegetarian Lentil Soup and I kinda feel grown up about it. Like when I voted for And today's weather was perfect for a hearty soup! It was a real toss up on how lentils would go. I replaced sausage with black beans, added some tomatoes for brightness. This lentil soup is thick and hearty, loaded with lentils, vegetables and fresh herbs.