Recipe: Yummy lighter zuppa toscana soup
lighter zuppa toscana soup. If you love the Zuppa Toscana at your local chain Italian restaurant, you will adore this soup. The rich soup is made with Italian sausage, potatoes, cream, and crushed red pepper. Homemade Zuppa Toscana is loaded with Italian sausage, bacon, kale and potatoes.
How to Make Zuppa Toscana Soup? In a Dutch oven or pot, bring water and broth to a boil. Add potatoes and seasonings, cook until potatoes are For a lighter and healthier version of the classic Italian soup, substitute the heavy whipping cream for milk. You can cook lighter zuppa toscana soup using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of lighter zuppa toscana soup
- You need 4 cup of low sodium chicken broth.
- It’s 32 oz of fat free half and half.
- You need 2 cup of chopped kale.
- It’s 1 medium of onion chopped.
- Prepare 3 each of italian turkey sausage.
- Prepare 4 medium of potatoes diced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of corn starch.
I've experimented with almond milk and. If you like Olive Garden's Zuppa Toscana, you're going to LOVE this amazing homemade version! A delicious soup recipe with Italian sausage, bacon Another day, another soup recipe, but Gnocchi Zuppa Toscana is one of the tastiest, most comforting soups on Earth! It is safe to say everyone will.
lighter zuppa toscana soup instructions
- remove sausage from casing and brown. set aside.
- sautee diced onion and combine onion and sausage to a stock pot.
- pour in chicken broth, and add diced potatoes. Boil till potatoes are tender..
- Use a potato masher to mash potatoes a bit for texture..
- add kale and simmer till kale is tender. add garlic powder, salt or pepper to taste if desired..
- add half and half reserving 1 cup to combine with cornstarch and add slurry to soup. stirring till heated thru….do not boil..
The whole family will love this copycat One Pot Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup! Loaded with bacon, sausage, potatoes, and kale! Zuppa Toscana Soup – Light Version Recipe. Zuppa Toscana Soup – This is packed with slices of tender potatoes, flavorful Italian sausage, salty bacon, fresh kale, and a rich and creamy broth. How to Make Zuppa Toscana Soup.