Recipe: Yummy Fried Chicken Soup for your soul family ;)
Fried Chicken Soup for your soul family 😉. Chicken Soup for the Soul is a self-help, consumer good and media company based in Cos Cob, Connecticut. It is known for the Chicken Soup for the Soul book series. The first book, like most subsequent titles in the series, consisted of inspirational true stories about ordinary people's lives.
Home » chinese soup recipes » Recipes » Traditional Chinese Soups To Warm Your Soul. This Taiwanese sesame oil chicken soup will literally warm your bones. With loads of fresh ginger and rice wine If you grew up in a Chinese family with this soup but never knew how to make it…enough said! You can have Fried Chicken Soup for your soul family 😉 using 22 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried Chicken Soup for your soul family 😉
- It’s 4 cup of cubed leftover fried chicken ( skin and breading included, deboned).
- Prepare 2 medium of onions, large diced.
- Prepare 6 large of carrots (large sliced).
- Prepare 2 of stalks celery (large sliced).
- It’s 1 cup of baby kale (chopped).
- It’s 1/4 cup of sweet peppers (small diced).
- It’s 3 medium of red skin potatoes (cut in bite sized pieces, skin on).
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 6 tbsp of jarred minced garlic.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of whole dried rosemary.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried basil leaves.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried chives.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of homemade chicken stock.
- You need 8 cup of water (more when needed).
- It’s 1 of chicken boullion cube.
- Prepare 1 lb of potato gnocci.
- Prepare 4 large of eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- It’s of topping: rye croutons and cheese.
- Prepare 4 cup of plain rye bread cubes.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheese of choice.
The Southern Mom Who Makes Fried Chicken with Almond Milk. Seriously — it's in the book. Because life is just too short. Have you read Chicken Soup for the Soul?
Fried Chicken Soup for your soul family 😉 step by step
- To make croutons: preheat oven to 325°F.
- Place bread cubes in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake 20 minutes. Let cool, set aside..
- To make the soup:.
- In a large pot or stock pot pour in water, chicken stock, boullion cube, add carrots, onion, potato, celery, kale, sweet pepper, basil, rosemary, ginger, garlic, chives, salt and pepper..
- Bring to a boil. And slow boil for 1 1/2 hours..
- Add water as needed..
- Add chicken (breading and all). Slow boil another half hour or untiol veggies are tender but slightly firm..
- Add minimal water as needed..
- Add gnocci and cook until its done. Do not add anymore water, you want it to thicken up now..
- Wisk eggs in a bowl..
- Slowly stir eggs into soup..
- Bring to a boil and then immedietly remove from heat..
- Pour soup into serving bowls. Top with rye croutons and shredded cheese of choice. (I used colby jack).
- Serve hot and enjoy!.
- If you use canned chicken stock/broth, go for low or no sodium..
I think the chicken soup books that just bowl me over and make me rate them five stars are the ones that involve the supernatural. Welcome to the Chicken Soup for the Soul family, a world leader in life improvement inspiring real people through. Grain Free Dog Food – Lamb & Pea Recipe. Classic Puppy Dry Food – Chicken, Turkey & Brown Rice Recipe. , or other substances, Chicken Soup for the Christian Teenage Soul can be a lifeline to God. The authors of the Chicken Soup for the Soul books, Jack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen, now team.