Easiest Way to Make Delicious Spicy Italian Soup
Spicy Italian Soup. To warm up those cold winter night, this soup does the trick. The flavor of having it simmer all day makes it extra special.—David Wallace-Menard, Shepard, Montana. Zuppa di Verdura Calabrese alla Sangiovannese.
Randy Mayor; Cindy Barr. this recipe is absolutely awesome! I added onions and minced garlic and I used spicy Italian sausage slices. Healthy Italian Wedding Soup Recipe – A lighter (gluten free) version of classic Italian Meatball Soup! You can have Spicy Italian Soup using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Italian Soup
- Prepare of Soup.
- Prepare 3 of or 4 links Italian sausage, about 12 ounces.
- It’s 6 slice of bacon, cooked and crumbled.
- It’s 4 of medium yellow or red potatoes.
- You need 3 clove of garlic, peeled and minced.
- It’s 32 oz of chicken broth.
- You need 2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 cup of cream or milk.
- You need 2 cup of fresh kale, chopped in large pieces.
My Italian genes are itching to try it! Spicy Italian Beef Soup recipe: This soup will leave you with all those classic Italian flavors and make you wish you were vacationing on the Tuscon countryside with a nice red in your hand! It's made with spicy Italian sausage, fresh herbs and vegetables, and rich chicken bone broth. This cozy bowl of winter soup is nutrient-dense and absolutely delicious!
Spicy Italian Soup step by step
- Remove casing and chop sausages into bite sized pieces..
- Slice potatoes into 1/4 inch pieces and place in 6 quart stock pot. Pour chicken stock in with potatoes.Simmer on medium..
- While potatoes are cooking, cook sausage until no longer pink..
- Drain sausage and add to potatoes…
- Add chopped garlic, red pepper, and bacon to pot with potatoes and sausage.
- Simmer on medium until potatoes are tender. About 20 minutes..
- Stir in cream and kale.
- Cook for 10 minutes more..
- Serve and enjoy..
- Goes great with https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/365811-maes-baked-penne https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/336067-midnite-snak-2-easy-garlic-bread.
Made for Instant Pot or stove, this sausage soup is a breeze for beginners and satisfies the whole family! This is a list of notable Italian soups. Soups are sometimes served as the primo, or first course in Italian cuisine. In some regions of Italy, such as Veneto, soup is eaten more than pasta. Acquacotta – originally a peasant food, its preparation and consumption dates back to ancient history.