Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Green Soup
Green Soup. The Green Soup Recipes You Want And Need.. In other words, you want green soup. With the new year recently behind us — and all the festivities that occurred before it — we all need some good-for-us food to fuel us back into the swing of things.
A super fresh and healthy soup filled with greens and seasoned with lemon juice and cayenne pepper. This recipe is vegan and gluten free. The soup requires some multitasking; you'll be caramelizing the onions in a skillet while you cook the rice and greens in a pot. You can cook Green Soup using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Green Soup
- It’s 1 bunch of Kale chopped.
- It’s 1 of Green beans chopped.
- You need 1 bunch of Asparagus chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Zucchini chopped.
- You need 2 of Yellow squash chopped.
- It’s 1 bunch of Broccoli.
- It’s 1/2 can of Artichoke hearts.
- You need 1 of Veggie bouillon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt or more to taste.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Olive oil.
Green Goddess Immune Boosting Soup ~ this nourishing soup is the cold weather equivalent to your power smoothie. It's a vibrant soup packed with everything you need to get through cold and flu season without so much as a sniffle. A steaming bowl of green soup, packed with the season's freshest vegetables, is a healthy way to start your meal. Green soup is loaded with hearty, fiber-rich vegetables, including dark greens like chard, spinach and kale.
Green Soup step by step
- Add oil and veggies to pan and enough water to cover veggies. Add bouillon and salt to taste, cover and cook until veggies are soft, about 20 minutes..
- Transfer to blender and blend. Top with pesto drizzle or what ever you fancy! I used olive oil and brags nutritional yeast..
Try our Spinach & Goat Cheese Bisque, a creamy, healthy green soup, for dinner tonight. This soup is exactly what it claims to be: a super simple, very green soup. It's not fussy, it's not fancy, and it's not hard to make. The flavors are mellow and simple: a bit of ginger, onion, and garlic, combined with the freshness and slight bitterness of leafy greens. My newest green obsession – this super healthy (and vegan) green detox soup.