How to Prepare Yummy Lentil Soup
Lentil Soup. Don't settle for bland Lentil Soup! Make it right and you'll have everyone begging for seconds….and thirds… This lentil recipe is one of the best nourishing, simple dishes you can make with dried lentils. Lentils are coupled with vegetables for this family-friendly lentil soup.
The original recipe was my grandmother's, and it actually won first prize when she entered it at a. Lentil soup is a culinary wonder. It's creamy without any dairy, satisfying and protein-packed without Essentially, lentil soup is everything we need right now. You can cook Lentil Soup using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lentil Soup
- Prepare 12 oz of package of lentils.
- Prepare 15 oz of can diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 bunch of kale.
- It’s 64 oz of chicken or vegetable stock.
- Prepare of salt/ pepper.
This lentil soup recipe is a few years in the. This lentil soup is easy to make and tastes incredible! Meet my go-to lentil soup recipe! I make this soup with lentils, carrots, turmeric, and fresh lemon whenever I'm in need of some healthy comfort food.
Lentil Soup instructions
- Add your stock to a big pot and cook Lentils in it according to package..
- Add kale and diced tomatoes last 15 min of cooking..
- I add the juice from the can but if you want it less tomato tasting only add half of the juice..
- Add salt and pepper to taste. I like to top off with parmesan cheese as well..
It's savory, satisfying, and utterly delicious. Lentil Soup – super easy, cozy and healthy lentil soup that is huge in flavor. Loaded with earthy and aromatic spices with a little bit of heat. For a bowl of hearty comfort, try Alton Brown's Lentil Soup recipe, spiced with coriander and cumin, from Good Eats on Food Network. Lentils are protein-rich and make for great soups, which are so perfect for chilly winter nights.