Recipe: Appetizing Thai noodle soup with desi tadka
Thai noodle soup with desi tadka.
You can have Thai noodle soup with desi tadka using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thai noodle soup with desi tadka
- It’s 1 packet of hakka noodles or you can take any noodles available.
- You need 1 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of grated ginger.
- You need 4-5 of garlic cloves chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of corn kernels.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped carrot.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped capsicum.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of sambhar masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of schezwan sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Instead coconut milk powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 2 tsp of Chopped coriander leaves for garnishing.
Thai noodle soup with desi tadka step by step
- Cook noodles by adding little oil so that it won't get sticky next take 1/2 cup of hot water and mix coconut milk powder and mix well and keep aside.Next chopped all the veggies,carrot,capsicum, ginger,onion and keep corn kernels ready..
- Drain cooked noodles completely and pour cold water to stop the noodles cooking.Next add oil in a deep pan and add garlic,ginger and all the veggies along with add pinch of salt and black pepper and saute it for a 2 to 3 minutes.Next add schezwan chutney and sambar masala and mix well with veggies..
- Add water or vegetable stock if you have and bring it to boil along with that add lemon juice coconut milk salt black pepper and noodles and mix all together and keep for cooking for 5 minutes more..
- And serve this delicious thai noodle soup hot.Garnish it with some coriander leaves..