Toscana Soup. Toscana Soup. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. The whole family will love this copycat One Pot Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup! Loaded with bacon, sausage, potatoes, and kale!
Classic zuppa toscana normally is a soup made from kale, zucchini, cannellini beans, potatoes, celery, carrots, onion, tomato pulp, extra virgin olive oil, salt, powdered chili, toasted Tuscan bread, and rigatino (an Italian bacon). Classic zuppa toscana soup, in slow cooker form! My husband's favorite soup is Olive Garden's Zuppa Toscana, so naturally I wanted to find a way to have it at home (for way less money)! You can cook Toscana Soup using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Toscana Soup
- Prepare 1 package of breakfast sausage links, chopped.
- You need 1 package of bacon (not precooked), chopped.
- You need 1 of med onion, chopped.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 2-3 packs of Knorrs chicken stock base.
- Prepare 1 quart of water.
- It’s 3 of large potatoes, cut into 1 inch cubes.
- It’s 1 bunch of kale, stemmed and chopped.
- Prepare 1/2-1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
A favorite Italian hearty soup made with sausage, potatoes, and bacon in a If you have ever eaten at Olive Garden and tried their Zuppa Toscana Soup, you may have become. We were so smitten with Olive Garden's most popular soup, we decided to crack the code so that we could make it ourselves on those days that we just. You don't have to venture out to your favorite Italian restaurant to get this classic, decadently satisfying sausage and potato soup. Zuppa Toscana (Better than Olive Garden!) Looking for an Olive Garden soup recipe?
Toscana Soup instructions
- In a soup pot fry sausage till done, remove and set aside, drain grease..
- In the same pot fry bacon till crisp, remove, divide and set aside. Drain grease, keeping a few teaspoons in the pot..
- Add onions to the bacon grease and cook until translucent, add the garlic and cook an additional minute..
- Add chicken stock base*, water and potatoes..
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes or until potatoes are fully cooked..
- Add sausage, kale, half the bacon and the cream*..
- Simmer an additional 4 minutes or until desire doneness of kale..
- Salt and pepper to taste, serve topped with remaining crumbled bacon..
- When I add the stock base and cream I start with the minimum amount required and then taste and add or not to suite my own personal preference..
This Copycat Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup from Delish.com is the best. We cracked Olive Garden's most popular soup recipe. Have you been searching for a low carb Olive Garden zuppa toscana soup copycat recipe? This is the easy keto soup recipe that you have been looking for! Zuppa Toscana is your online resource for Italian recipes from Tuscany!