Recipe: Yummy Mushroom and Kale Soup
Mushroom and Kale Soup.
You can have Mushroom and Kale Soup using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mushroom and Kale Soup
- Prepare of dry wild rice.
- It’s of unsalted butter.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Prepare of each sliced shitake, cremini, and button mushrooms.
- You need of sliced leeks, white parts only.
- You need of chopped kale, ribs removed.
- It’s of minced fresh garlic.
- Prepare of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of low-sodium chicken broth.
- It’s of half-and-half.
- You need of minced fresh chives.
- It’s of Salt and pepper to taste.
Mushroom and Kale Soup instructions
- Cook wild rice according to package directions..
- Heat butter and oil in a large pot over medium. Add mushrooms, leeks, and kale; cook until liquid released from mushrooms evaporates, 5 minutes. Stir in garlic; cook 1 minute..
- Stir in flour; cook 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Slowly whisk in broth and half-and-half until no lumps remain. Bring soup to a simmer and cook until thick, 5 minutes; season with salt and pepper. Serve soup with rice and garnish with chives..