Recipe: Perfect White Bean And Kale Soup
White Bean And Kale Soup.
You can cook White Bean And Kale Soup using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of White Bean And Kale Soup
- You need 1 bunch of Dinosaur kale.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Dried white beans.
- It’s 3 medium of yukon gold potatoes.
- You need 1 of Leek.
- You need 1 medium of white onion.
- It’s 2 quart of Stock (i used better than bouillon).
- Prepare 1 of Dried thyme.
- You need 1 of Dried basil.
- Prepare 1 of Dried rosemary.
- You need 1 of Dried sage.
- You need 1 of Sea salt.
- It’s 1 of Black pepper.
White Bean And Kale Soup step by step
- Power soak beans by boiling for 1 hour..
- Drain beans.
- Add beans and stock to pressure cooker. Put on high heat until pressure is reached..
- Once up to pressure, turn down to medium-low and cook for approximately 1 hour..
- While waiting for the pressure to drop, chop onion, potatoes, leek and kale..
- Sautée onions over medium-high heat..
- Once pressure has dropped, transfer beans and stock into a large soup pot..
- Add sauteed onion, leeks, potatoes, kale and dried herbs/seasoning..
- Add water as needed..
- Simmer until potatoes are fully cooked..
- Add to bread bowl..