Recipe: Appetizing Potato kale sausage soup
Potato kale sausage soup.
You can have Potato kale sausage soup using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potato kale sausage soup
- You need 1 lb of italian turkey sausage.
- It’s 2 boxes of chicken broth, 32 oz each.
- Prepare 6 of russet potatoes, cubed.
- You need 3 cups of fresh kale.
- You need 1 Tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 pkg of cream cheese (8oz).
Potato kale sausage soup step by step
- Brown and crumble sausage and garlic in Dutch oven. Remove sausage set aside..
- Add broth and potatoes to pot and bring to boil. Continue rolling boil under potatoes are tender. I like them REALLY done. Then I even smash them just a bit to thicken the soup..
- Add cream cheese in small chunks, stir until melted. (I think the whipped cream cheese melts easier).
- Chop kale into bite sized pieces and add to pot. Simmer for ten minutes..