Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Kale, White bean, Italian sausage soup
Kale, White bean, Italian sausage soup. This Italian white bean soup is one of my favorites when I' m looking for a hearty soup. The cannellini beans and the sausage make this a high protein It's also a great gluten free soup. You can even turn it into a vegan or vegetarian white bean soup by simply swapping the turkey sausage out for a.
Stir in chicken broth, water, Italian seasoning, and cooked sausage and bring to a boil. Home > Italian Recipes > White Bean, Sausage and Kale Soup Recipe. I'm a sucker for meatball soups so this white bean sausage and kale soup had my name written all over it! You can cook Kale, White bean, Italian sausage soup using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kale, White bean, Italian sausage soup
- You need 1 bag of spinach and baby kale.
- You need 1 of small brown onion diceed.
- You need 3 of carrots washed and cut in to medallions.
- It’s 3 of celery stalks washed and cut in to pieces.
- You need 4 of Italian sausage cut I'm to bite size pieces.
- You need 1 of garlic clove minced.
- Prepare 1 of large fresh tomato diceed to small pieces.
- It’s 3 tbs of Knors chicken Bullion.
- Prepare 1 of top ground black pepper.
- Prepare 6 cups of The bean water you cooked the white beans.
- It’s of Water to fill the remainder of liquid.
- You need 1 of jalapeño diced or a pinch of red pepper flakes optional.
It's wholesome comfort food y'all, plus it's totally easy to make.. My mom dehydrates the last pick of tomatoes from her garden each fall—perfect for quick soups like this one. When I have time to prepare dried beans, I do—but don't worry if you don't. Canned beans are just as good. —Lori Terry, Chicago, Illinois.
Kale, White bean, Italian sausage soup step by step
- Put stove at 350• or medium heating a big heavy bottom pot put in parmsen cheese rhine optional, carrots, onion, celery, jalapeño again optional Italian sausage garlic. sauté until soft.
- Put in pot the bag baby kale and spinach bean juice chicken Bullion, ground pepper, tomatoes let come to boil bring to simmer stir and let cook for 40 minutes take out rhine and serve..
It's all about the rind, n'est pas? I have no idea why I threw a little Francais into that sentence. Before we get to it though, can I just say that what happens in this soup will freak your entire mouth. You start by browning some Italian sausage. I used spicy turkey sausage and added kale instead of spinach.