How to Make Tasty Chicken Soup for the Soul
Chicken Soup for the Soul. About Chicken Soup for the Soul. Welcome to the Chicken Soup for the Soul family, a world leader in life improvement inspiring real people through. Chicken Soup for the Soul is a self-help, consumer good and media company based in Cos Cob, Connecticut.
Grain Free Dog Food – Lamb & Pea Recipe. Classic Puppy Dry Food – Chicken, Turkey & Brown Rice Recipe. Chérie Carter-Scott" ― Jack Canfield, Chicken Soup for the Soul: Stories to Open the Heart and Rekindle the Spirit. You can have Chicken Soup for the Soul using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Soup for the Soul
- It’s 250 gr of chicken (cut in pieces).
- Prepare 500 ml of chicken broth.
- It’s 2 of big red onions (crushed).
- It’s 5 cloves of garlic (crushed).
- You need 1 of medium size of tomato (chopped).
- It’s 3 stalks of celery (thinly chopped.
- It’s 3 stalks of spring onion (finely chopped).
- Prepare 200 gr of carrots (finely chopped).
- It’s 200 gr of cabbage (chopped).
- It’s 200 gr of green beans (chopped).
- Prepare 200 gr of potatoes (diced).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of crushed white pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment is a fast-growing provider of positive and entertaining video content that brings out the best of the human spirit. For the latest investor presentation, financial filings, upcoming conference schedule and more, click the button below. Greenhaven Road Capital's View on Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment (CSSE). Greenhaven Road Capital is the management company of the Greenhaven Road Capital Partners fund.
Chicken Soup for the Soul step by step
- In a medium pot, pour 500 ml of chicken broth, add in the chicken. Boil until the chicken is half cooked, approximately time is 20 mins. Put aside.
- Heat up some oil in a small pan, sauté the crushed garlic, red onions and crushed white pepper. Stir fry until fragrant.
- Pour all the mixed ingredients into the chicken broth, followed by the diced potatoes. After 3 mins, add in the carrots. Stir occasionally for about 10 mins.
- Add in the chopped tomatoes, cabbage, green beans, celery and spring onion. Season generously with salt. Simmer down the heat and let it cook for about 3 mins. Then your dish is ready to serve.
- Happy trying ^•^.
Scott Miller is the fund's founder and managing member. Chicken Soup for the Woman's Soul: Stories to Open the Heart and Rekindle the Spirit of Women. Chicken soup, however, is infinitely tastier. Check out our wildly different takes on chicken soup in the slideshow, and decide which style you're going for Chicken noodle soup never gets old. If you don't have udon for this recipe, use rice noodles or regular old spaghetti.