Recipe: Yummy Cream Cheese and Carrot Soup
Cream Cheese and Carrot Soup. Transfer soup in batches to a food processor; blend until smooth. Return soup to the Dutch oven; stir in cream. In a large saucepan, melt the butter; stir in flour until smooth.
Transfer half of the soup to a blender; add half of the cream cheese. Cover and process until smooth; repeat with remaining soup and cream cheese. Carrot-Thyme Soup with Cream A beautiful pureed carrot soup spiked with honey and heavy cream. You can have Cream Cheese and Carrot Soup using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cream Cheese and Carrot Soup
- It’s 1 pound of carrots.
- It’s 1/2 pound of bulk sausage.
- It’s 4 ounces of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Caraway seeds.
- You need 1/2 cup of sliced celery.
- You need 1/4 cup of ground paprika.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of mushroom catsup solids see my recipe.
- You need 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- You need 1-1/4 cup of sliced grape tomatoes.
Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to. The BEST way to eat carrots!! The humble carrot makes an amazing creamy carrot soup – but when you sneak bacon in, it makes it over-the-top delicious!. This is a terrific carrot recipe to serve as a meal.
Cream Cheese and Carrot Soup step by step
- Slice the carrots.
- Add to a deep pan or wok. Heat with no liquids..
- Add celery and mushroom catsup solids. Add salt and pepper. Stir occasionally. No liquids yet.
- Add the tomatoes.
- Add the rest of the spices.
- Add sausage in small chunks.
- Still no liquids Stirfry till sausage is browned..
- Now add water simmer covered 20 minutes..
- Add cream cheese in chunks.
- Blend gently till cream cheese is incorporated well.
- Simmer for 15 minutes. Let rest for 5 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Thick and creamy, savoury and sweet, Carrot Soup is quick to make, healthy, freezes brilliantly, and the only thing it needs is hot crusty bread for dunking. I didn't really want to save this soup for special occasions only, so I attempted to reduce the fat & calories by reducing the butter and replacing the cream with evaporated milk – I have even tried evaporated skim milk with success (but it is better. This soup is super creamy in texture, but it contains very little actual cream. The butter and flour mixture — what's called a roux — gives it body and silkiness. A vibrant and tasty soup made by simmering carrots with garlic, onion, chicken stock, milk, dill and chives.