Recipe: Appetizing COTO MAKASSAR (Makassar Beef Soup)
COTO MAKASSAR (Makassar Beef Soup).
You can have COTO MAKASSAR (Makassar Beef Soup) using 40 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of COTO MAKASSAR (Makassar Beef Soup)
- Prepare 200 gram of beef.
- Prepare 200 gram of tripe, boiled.
- It’s 100 gram of beef heart, boiled well.
- Prepare 1 of . 4 litters of rice washing water.
- Prepare 4 of lemon grass bruised.
- You need 3 of salam leave (bay leaves).
- You need 150 gram of groundnut (fried and mashed).
- It’s 3 tablespoon of cooking oil for sauting.
- Prepare 4 cm of ginnger.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of beef broth powder.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of vegetables oil.
- Prepare of Ground Spices:.
- It’s 7 pieces of candlenuts roasted.
- It’s 5 cloves of garlic.
- You need 3 of shallots.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of coriander roasted.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cumin roasted.
- You need 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need to taste of Salt and sugar.
- Prepare of For The Steamed rice with herbal (Buras/ Burasa).
- You need 500 gram of rice washed and drained.
- You need 1 of litter coconut milk.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 of Salam leaves (bay leaves).
- Prepare of Banana leaves, for wrapping.
- It’s of String, for tying.
- It’s of For the Sambal Goreng :.
- You need 500 gram of peeled potatoes, peeled, cut into cubes and washed.
- Prepare of Cooking oil, heated.
- It’s 250 gram of beef liver, washed.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of ground red chilies.
- Prepare 3 of bay leaves.
- You need 100 gram of stink bean (optional).
- Prepare 100 ml of coconut milk.
- It’s of Ground Spices:.
- Prepare 5 of of candlenuts.
- It’s 3 of shallots.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 6 of red chillies.
- Prepare 5-7 of bird's eye chilli (optional).
COTO MAKASSAR (Makassar Beef Soup) step by step
- For the Coto Makasar: Heat the oil in a skillet, saute the spice paste until fragrant, then add to the broth, add the powdered broth, refined beans, bring to a boil. Then add beef stew, tripe, liver and heart of beef with rice washing water, add lemongrass, galangal, ginger and bay leaves until tender..
- For the Buras/ Burasa (steamed rice with herb) : Boil rice, coconut milk, salt and salam leaves until the rice is half cooked and tender. Fill banana leaf with 2-3 tablespoon rice, roll up and fold both ends. Take 2 buras, arrange them with fold facing each other on the inside and tie with string in 3-4 place. Steam/ boiled for about 1-2 hour until cooked..
- For the Sambal Goreng : Fried potatoes with oil until it changes colour and a lot of tender. Drain. Boiled beef liver to the outside and it solidifies and not chewy, remove and drain. Sized diced potatoes. Set aside. Saute the minced chilli spices together until fragrant and not runny, add the bay leaf. Add salt and sugar, to taste. Put the potatoes, beef liver, and the stink bean. Add the coconut milk and stir well until combine..