Recipe: Yummy Garlic Soup
Garlic Soup. This hearty garlic soup recipe takes all the health benefits of garlic to the next level. Roasted garlic adds savory sweetness along with flavorful (and healthful) chicken broth, onions, and herbs with a. An easy garlic soup recipe that you thicken using bread.
In Spanish cuisine, sopa de ajo (soup of garlic) is a traditional garlic soup made with bread, egg poached in chicken broth and laced garlic and sherry. In the Czech Republic, garlic soup is called česnečka. Learn how to make a Spanish Garlic Soup recipe! You can have Garlic Soup using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic Soup
- You need 8 ounces of mashed cauliflower.
- It’s 1/4 cup of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of sweet peas.
- You need 1 tablespoon of roasted garlic paste see my recipe.
- You need 5 of large eggs.
- You need of Beef broth————-.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of beef.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of celery salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 3 quarts of water.
Garlic Soup. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. A hearty, fortifying garlic soup recipe made with roasted and slow-sautéed garlic along with potatoes, shallots, and fresh herbs. Spanish garlic soup is something different, no doubt! Spanish Garlic Soup – Ajo Blanco – White Gazpacho.
Garlic Soup instructions
- Boil the beef in the water remove the beef when it's done. I used the beef to make minced meat..
- Season the broth with the beef broth seasonings..
- Add butter to a pot and sauté the minced garlic till just turning brown. Don't let it burn. Add the paste..
- Add the broth bring to a boil reduce the heat to a simmer. Add the sweet peas. Simmer..
- Simmer 10 minutes. Then bring to a boil. Add the eggs.
- Cook till the whites of eggs are done serve immediately.
- I hope you enjoy!.
More good news is that this soup is incredibly easy to make, and provides a welcome. You might expect this garlic soup recipe to be from the south of France where cooking with garlic is more common, but this delicious easy soup recipe comes from Arleux, which is in the north of France. This bowl of garlic soup was among them. That said, this Ginger Garlic Noodle Soup with Bok Choy could technically handle either baby bok choy or bok choy. Just remember that bok choy will be slightly more bitter and less sweet.