How to Prepare Perfect Brad's cream of turkey soup with wild rice
Brad's cream of turkey soup with wild rice. Enjoy Our Deliciously Crafted Chicken Rice and Soup Made with Real Ingredients. Brad's cream of turkey soup with wild rice Had lots of leftovers from Christmas, and conveniently it dumped down snow.. Place turkey, vegetables, herbs, and bacon into a large stock pot.
Add water, broth and rice mix with seasoning; bring to a boil. Stir in turkey and cream; heat through. Cream of Turkey & Wild Rice Soup I made this for my husband and I – VERY good and quite easy. You can have Brad's cream of turkey soup with wild rice using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's cream of turkey soup with wild rice
- Prepare 5 cups of shredded left over turkey.
- It’s 5 of celery stalks, sliced thin.
- Prepare 3 of large carrots, sliced thin.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, chopped.
- You need 1 tbs of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/4 cup of marsala cooking wine.
- You need 1 of lg sweet potato.
- It’s 2 tbs of butter.
- It’s 1 qt of whipping cream.
- Prepare 2 tsp of granulated chicken bouillon, or to taste.
- Prepare 8 strips of bacon, chopped and cooked. Drain on paper towels.
- You need 1 sprig of each; fresh rosemary, fresh thyme, fresh sage, minced.
- You need 4 of servings of prepared wild rice.
- It’s of Texas toast.
Only improvement I would make is to add more salt and pepper. Cream of Turkey and Wild Rice Soup. Be sure not to overcook the vegetables, as they will add texture to the soup. Creamy Turkey Wild Rice Soup is a creamy and delicious hearty soup filled with wild rice, veggies, and perfect for using up leftover turkey!
Brad's cream of turkey soup with wild rice instructions
- Sautè carrots, onion, and celery in a lg frying pan with a little oil. When onion gets tender, add garlic. When carrots are tender, deglaze pan with marsala. Cook until all liquid reduces..
- Meanwhile cook sweet potato in oven or microwave until soft. Set aside to cool. As soon as it is able to be handled, peel and place in a bowl. Mix 2 tbs of butter and enough whipping cream to make it mash creamy..
- Place turkey, vegetables, herbs, and bacon into a large stock pot. Cover with water. Add bouillon and bring to a boil..
- Reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes..
- Add whipping cream and return to a simmer. Slowly add potatoes, stirring constantly until well incorporated. And heated through..
- In a bowl, place rice to one side. Fill bowl with soup. Serve with Texas toast. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
Fall is officially here and winter is quickly approaching. I am not looking forward to the winter months and snow, but I am looking forward to one thing. This Creamy Leftover Turkey Wild Rice Soup recipe is a hearty, satisfying soup that is full of carrots, mushrooms, celery and onion in a light, creamy broth. It's great for using up leftover turkey from the holidays and an easy, comforting classic that is perfect for chilly days! This Homemade Creamy Turkey and Wild Rice Soup will definitely warm you up.