Recipe: Appetizing Potato Cheese Soup
Potato Cheese Soup. Here's a recipe I created as an alternative to plain potato soup. I prefer my potato soup with actual chunks of potatoes and prefer to puree just half of it. I have personally made a few supplements.
This is why they're often used in soups and for potato salads. Cheddar Broccoli Potato Soup – this is creamy comforting and utterly delicious! Made with broccoli, cheese and potatoes and is sure to please even the fussiest of eaters. You can have Potato Cheese Soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potato Cheese Soup
- You need 4 1/2 of medium potatoes; finely chopped.
- You need 2 of medium carrots; finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of medium onion; finely chopped.
- You need 1 1/2 stalks of celery; finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of seasoned salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of instant mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of Velveeta, cubed.
Serve a rich and hearty cheese soup with Mini Ham Sandwiches for a comforting cool-weather dinner. Andean Cheese & Potato Soup (Locro de Papa). Potato Cheese Soup loaded with chunky potatoes, bacon, corn and two kinds of cheese. A hearty potato soup recipe ready in just minutes in a pressure cooker / Instant Pot.
Potato Cheese Soup step by step
- Cook potatoes, carrots, onion, and celery with seasoned salt, garlic powder, and pepper in 1 1/2 quarts water. Bring to boil and simmer 45 minutes.
- When vegetables are tender, add Velveeta and stir constantly until dissolved..
- Add instant potatoes a little at a time until Soup is desired consistency. (Add more instant potatoes if needed.).
This is my favorite recipe for potato soup. It's a copycat of the one they use to serve at the St. The recipe originally called for shredding your potatoes. This loaded soup recipe is filled with your favorite ingredients including, broccoli, potatoes, cheese and more. This potato-cheese soup is super creamy and luxurious.