Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Cream Of Broccoli Almonds Soup
Cream Of Broccoli Almonds Soup. Onions, celery, and broccoli cooked in chicken broth are pureed with milk in this quick scratch-made cream of broccoli soup. Pour the soup into a blender, filling the pitcher no more than halfway full. Hold down the lid of the blender with a folded kitchen towel, and carefully start the blender, using a.
It is also a commercially, mass-produced soup, often sold in cans. Move over Cream of Broccoli Soup -This recipe for Healthy Creamy Broccoli Soup is a no cream version with the indulgent flavor and no guilt. How to Make Healthy Creamy Broccoli Soup. You can cook Cream Of Broccoli Almonds Soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cream Of Broccoli Almonds Soup
- It’s 1 of Broccoli Cut into florets Onion 1 chopped. Garlic cloves 2.
- It’s 2 tsp of Butter. olive oil. 1 tsp.
- Prepare 1 of Celery chopped.
- Prepare 1 glass of Water.
- It’s 1 cup of Milk.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare 8 of Almonds soaked. 6 almonds fried.
- It’s 2 tsp of Fresh cream. Nutmeg pdr1/2 tsp.
Melt the margarine or olive oil in a heavy medium pot over medium-high heat. Broccoli and almond soup is a thick and creamy healthy soup, also a good way to add protein to your kids diet. You can make this tummy filling soup for your kids as a evening snack or even as an accompaniment to your dinner meal. If you are diabetic, on weight loss or heart patient you can still.
Cream Of Broccoli Almonds Soup instructions
- Melt butter in a pan.Add olive oil. Saute onion and garlic then brocolli florets and celery..
- Add water and let it boil for 10 mts..
- When cooked seive it.Grind the cooked florets and soaked almonds and again put into seived stock..
- Add milk and salt.Boil it stirring throughout. It will become thick..
- Add pepper and sugar.Pour it into bowl..
- Garnish it with fried almonds,nutmeg pdr and cream..
Cream of Broccoli Soup is a favorite of mine, this slimmed down version is so good, and it's quick and easy to prepare. Serve it with some crusty bread! To slim this cream of broccoli soup down I use the vegetables to thicken it, keeping it thick before I puree it, then add a little sour cream and cheddar. Share: Rate this Recipe For once, a vegetable soup that's not pureed! This one has plenty of flavor and plenty of texture, and it makes a wonderful lunch when served with an herb bread and a fruit dessert.