Recipe: Tasty Chickpeas and potato soup
Chickpeas and potato soup. Try Our Well Yes!® Soups Crafted with Ingredients You Can Feel Good About. When ready, transfer to a blender and blend the soup until smooth (or half. So remember to soak your chickpeas the day before to get perfect consistency.
This simple potato chickpea and veggie soup comes together very quickly, has an amazing flavor profile from thyme, oregano, fennel seeds and some pepper and cinnamon, and is hearty and pleasing. Water saute some onion and garlic, mix in the rest of the ingredients and pressure cook or cook in a saucepan. The perfect Fall and Winter Comfort food. You can cook Chickpeas and potato soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chickpeas and potato soup
- Prepare 2 cans of chickpeas.
- Prepare 4-5 of medium potatoes diced.
- You need 1 tbs of tomato paste.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves chopped finely.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion chopped salt to taste.
- You need to taste of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of carrot finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of celery stick chopped finely.
- You need 3-4 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 litre of water.
This Hearty Chickpea Soup, made with loads of chickpeas, potato, tomatoes and spices is made creamy by blending half the ingredients, adding a little pasta makes it perfect. If you are a chickpea lover than you should give this Chickpea Soup a try. Vegan Tomato, Chickpea, and Sweet Potato Soup Cozy vegan tomato chickpea soup with hearty sweet potatoes and incredible spices like garlic, cumin, and fresh basil. Top this nourishing soup with avocado for a delicious, filling lunch or dinner.
Chickpeas and potato soup instructions
- In a pot add the onion and garlic sauté till golden now.
- Now add water tomato paste salt pepper bay leaf and chickpeas and bring to a boil than lower heat to medium for about 45 minutes.
- Now add all the rest of the ingredients and cook at medium for another about one hour adding water as needed careful not to make it too watery..
- Enjoy καλή όρεξη.
A great tasting curry from scratch will always call for a fair few spices. Puree mixture in a blender until smooth. Return to the pan, adjust the consistency with extra water if needed, then heat until boiling. Add chicken broth, diced potatoes, salt, pepper, bay leaves, and fennel seed. This vegan chickpea vegetable chowder is satisfying and delicious.