Recipe: Perfect Hearty Chicken Vegetable Soup
Hearty Chicken Vegetable Soup.
You can cook Hearty Chicken Vegetable Soup using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hearty Chicken Vegetable Soup
- Prepare 2 (32 oz) of containers broth.
- You need 2 (32 oz) of containers stock.
- Prepare 3 cup of diced carrots.
- You need 1 of rutabaga, diced.
- Prepare 2 of small onions diced.
- It’s 6 of celery stalks diced.
- You need 20 dashes of pepper, seasoning salt, thyme, parsley, Mrs dash.
- You need 20 dashes of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 3 dash of paprika, nutmeg.
- You need 10 dashes of sage, basil.
- It’s 2 of small hens or 7 breasts.
- It’s 8 cups of water.
- It’s 1 lb of pasta, i did egg noodles.
- You need 6 cloves of minced garlic.
Hearty Chicken Vegetable Soup step by step
- Take a big stockpot and dump all liquid in.
- Mince garlic, add to pot.
- Dice carrots, onions, rutabaga, celery and put in pot.
- Add chicken to pot.
- Add everything else to the pot but pasta.
- Cook on high til chicken is done (all white).
- Remove chicken, shred or dice and put back in the soup.
- Add pasta and frozen peas if desired (i was out of peas).
- Cook on high til pastas cooked, vegetables tender about 20 to 25 min.
- Serve and keep warm.