Recipe: Appetizing Turkey soup (Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey)
Turkey soup (Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey). The best way to use up leftover thanksgiving turkey. This Turkey Soup is filled with hearty veggies and tender turkey in a zesty tomato broth. It is pure and awesomely delicious comfort food perfect for Fall.
I know most of you are going to be looking for a recipe to use up all that leftover turkey after Thanksgiving. Place turkey carcass in a soup kettle or Dutch oven and cover with water. Leftover turkey recipes are key for the days post-Thanksgiving, because after Black Friday, we're sure you're over your cold turkey sandwiches. You can cook Turkey soup (Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey) using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turkey soup (Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey)
- Prepare of Turkey.
- It’s of Broth.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion.
- It’s of Celery (few stalks).
- You need of Carrots.
- You need of Noodlles (your choice).
- You need of Creole seasoning.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- It’s leaves of Bay.
- Prepare of Basil.
- You need of Optional Mushrooms, green beans, potato, peas, other veggies.
While turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce, even mashed potatoes, can be tasty piled high on a roll, there are only so many sammies you can eat before you're. How to easily make turkey soup from Thanksgiving's left over turkey carcass. These leftover turkey recipes will help ensure every bite of your Thanksgiving feast is enjoyed. The big meal is over, but who says the feasting has to be?
Turkey soup (Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey) step by step
- Make sure you wash/rinse all veggies!.
- Put Turkey in crockpot. Add water and broth to cover meat..
- Cut up all your vegetables. Add to crockpot..
- You can add any other vegetables you like. Such as Mushrooms, Green beans, Potato pealed or skin left on scrubbed & diced..
- Add in your seasoning. Salt, pepper, basil, creloe seasoning, a touch of garlic. To taste..
- Stir vegetables..
- Cover with lid. Cook 4-8 hours crokpot..
- Cook for about 2 hours until Turkey soft. Once soft use tongs to pull Turkey apart..
- About 30-40 min before serving boil water in a pot to cook noodles..
- Drain and rinse noodles..
- Add noodles to crock pot. Cover for about another 10 min or so to let the noodles simmer..
- Serve. Enjoy!.
After the many hours that are spent preparing for such a huge spread, Thanksgiving leftovers are a given. Reinvent the Thanksgiving leftover game by giving feast favorites a second chance to wow in soups, sandwiches and more with recipes from Food Network. Ree uses leftover turkey plus the fixins to make a crusty grilled panini. This leftover turkey soup recipe is a delicious and simple way to use up leftover turkey or rotisserie chicken! If you still have more leftover turkey in your fridge, give my Chicken and Dumpling Soup a try but use turkey!