How to Prepare Perfect Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Soup
Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Soup. We turned a favorite appetizer into a zesty and comforting slow-cooker soup! Combine cream cheese, hot sauce, chicken, onion and celery in a slow cooker, then cook until creamy and tender. With the weather cooling down, soup season has definitely arrived.
Scoop the Buffalo Chicken Soup into bowls and sprinkle with crunchy tortilla strips, crumbled blue cheese, and green onions. Place the sautéed garlic and onions, carrots, celery, chicken breasts, Franks hot sauce, blue cheese dressing, and chicken stock in a crockpot. A true Buffalo chicken wing soup done with a slow cooker contains all the flavor of the original wings in Reviews for: Photos of Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Wing Soup. You can cook Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Soup using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Soup
- It’s 2 packs of chicken thighs (skinless / boneless).
- You need 1 can of low sodium chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 can of crushed tomatoes (28 oz).
- It’s of Baby carrots (1 lb. bag).
- You need 1 of Onion, sliced.
- You need of Fresh garlic.
- It’s of Black Pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- It’s 3/4 cup of buffalo wing sauce(or a little bit more depending on how spicy you want it !).
- It’s of Blue Cheese (for the topping).
- It’s of FYI…. You can also add chopped celery to this but I didn’t add it because I HATE celery !!!! 😂.
Lastly I added one large raw chicken breast spices and the sautéed veggie mix to the crockpot and cooked. Crockpot Buffalo Chicken is so simple, delicious, and versatile! Throw it on a bun for the perfect Pulled Buffalo Chicken Sandwich. If you love chicken and love spicy food, it doesn't get better than Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken…making a great topping for sandwiches, tacos, nachos, and more!
Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Soup step by step
- Place chicken, chicken broth, crushed tomatoes,baby carrots,onion, garlic, black pepper, crushed red pepper, and buffalo wing sauce into crockpot……Stir until chicken is coated with your ingredients……
- Cook on Low for 8 hours, then remove chicken to a plate and lightly shred chicken, then put shredded chicken back into crockpot… stir once every hour…..
- Ladle into a bowl and top with blue cheese….. Enjoy 😉!!!.
Back to crock pot soup and away from my questionable wife-ing. It might sound a little weird to take the flavors of buffalo chicken and soup-i-fy them. And, Instant Pot buffalo chicken soup is no exception… How To Make Buffalo Chicken Soup in a Pressure Cooker. If cooking this soup in a crockpot, you can add the cream cheese as it cooks. In the slow cooker it melts down easily over time and does not clump!