Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Chicken Noodle Soup
Chicken Noodle Soup.
You can cook Chicken Noodle Soup using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Noodle Soup
- You need 1 lb of chicken, can be white or dark. I like thighs.
- You need 3 of carrots.
- It’s 3 of celery stock.
- Prepare Half of onion white or yellow.
- You need 1 of garlic clove.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 package of egg noodles, dry or frozen. I prefer frozen.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of thyme.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of parsley.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Adobe season.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 of chicken bouillon cubes.
- It’s 1 tsp of poultry seasoning.
- It’s of Water – to fill half a stock pot.
Chicken Noodle Soup step by step
- Fill stock pot half way. Roughly 2-3 quarts. Bring to a boil add chicken diced, bay leaves, and butter. Boil for 45 minutes..
- Add sliced carrots, diced onion, sliced celery, and all spices and garlic. Boil for 30 minutes..
- Add frozen egg noodles or noodles and boild for another 20 minutes. Reduce to medium heat and let simmer until noodles are cooked..