Recipe: Delicious Chicken and Cabbage Soup
Chicken and Cabbage Soup. Add chicken; bring to a boil. Remove from heat; remove chicken from pot and transfer to a platter. Any leftover soup can be stored in containers and taken to work for lunch.
Very low in fat and very filling. Add cabbage and lemon slices to the broth/rice. Add chicken, parsley, salt, white pepper and cayenne. You can have Chicken and Cabbage Soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken and Cabbage Soup
- Prepare of chicken thighs with skin and bone.
- It’s of celery sliced.
- Prepare of carrots sliced or 1 small bag of baby carrots.
- It’s of parsley chopped.
- You need of medium onion diced.
- It’s of whole garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare of cabbage shredded.
- You need of chicken bouillon cubes.
- It’s of Garlic salt.
- It’s of dried Oregano or to taste.
- You need of dried Basil or to taste.
- Prepare of dried Thyme or to taste.
- It’s of garlic powder.
Simmer until the chicken is heated. Based on a popular weight-loss plan, this healthy cabbage soup recipe gets tons of flavor and a metabolism-boosting kick from spicy chiles. Chicken And Cabbage Soup is a delicious one-pot meal, perfect for cold winter nights. It's raining like crazy here, with dipping temperatures, and all the crazy weather thought what could be better for this cold night than a warm and hearty, comforting bowl of soup, which tastes good and is also healthy too.
Chicken and Cabbage Soup step by step
- Boil chicken in a large stock pot.
- Remove chicken and add all of the ingredients to the pot..
- Simmer on low..
- Remove the chicken from the bone. I discard the veins, skin and any other fat on the chicken..
- When finished, add the chicken to the pot. Continue to cook for another 30-45 minutes. You may want to taste and add more of the seasoning..
Made with healing bone broth, this keto chicken no-noodle soup with healthy cabbage is warm and comforting when it's cold outside, when you're fighting a cold, or you just crave a hearty soup! Cabbage is like that; it can outlast almost any other vegetable. Now even if all you have in your fridge is some cabbage, there are only a few more pantry ingredients you need to make this easy, nourishing, and light cabbage soup. To make this simple cabbage soup you only need fresh cabbage, onions, canned tomatoes, chicken stock, and a few spices. Cabbage Soup with Chicken and Pork.