Thai Curried Coconut Milk and Corn Soup..
You can cook Thai Curried Coconut Milk and Corn Soup. using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thai Curried Coconut Milk and Corn Soup.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 5 of spring onions.
- It’s 1 of red pepper.
- It’s 1 can of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 can of vegetable stock.
- It’s 16 oz of frozen sweet corn.
- You need 2 tsp of curry power.
- You need 1/4 tsp of thai curry paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lime juice.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh corriander.
Thai Curried Coconut Milk and Corn Soup. step by step
- In a small pot, heat the oil and add garlic, the white part of the spring onions and sliced red pepper..
- Cook on medium low heat until softened and golden, add thai curry paste and mix..
- Put coconut milk, stock, curry powder, rest of onions and most of the corn into a blender and blend..
- Now add the contents of the pan into the blender and blend until smooth..
- Return to the pan and simmer, taste and season, now add the rest of the sweetcorn and garnish with corriander..