How to Make Yummy Beef Soup
Beef Soup. This Vegetable Beef Soup is the perfect way to use up all those summer veggies! It's perfectly hearty and filling thanks to the abundance of vegetables and the tender chunks of beef. So many beef soups are watery and dull.
This vegetable beef soup is made with tender chunks of beef, plenty of vegetables and potatoes, all simmered in a tomato broth. A hearty one pot meal that's perfect for a cold night! Beef: Place your beef cubes in the slow cooker. You can cook Beef Soup using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Soup
- Prepare Half of bowl ground beef.
- You need of Egg white.
- It’s 1 pcs of egg.
- You need 3 of tomato.
- It’s 4 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- You need 3 stalks of celery.
- It’s of Black pepper.
You can brown them first or you can skip this step, but with soup recipes, I generally recommend browning the meat as it makes for a better broth! This soup is packed with vegetables, tomatoes, and beef. The beef gets super tender as it cooks in. The Best Beef Soup Bones Recipes on Yummly
Beef Soup step by step
- Marinate ground beef with flour, egg white a little white pepper. Mix well. After 15 mins form a ball with beef mixture and set aside.
- Boil water in a pot. When it is boiling add tomato let it cooked. Add tomatoe sauce, black pepper then beef ball. Let it cook. When done put in chopped celery black pepper then beat 1 egg and slowly drop. Simmer for a minute then cover and put off heat..
Okra Beef Soup, Vietnamese Beef Soup Bún Bò Nam Bộ, Moroccan Beef Soup. You can prepare this soup as the main course in a hearty lunch or dinner. But on cold winter evenings here in New England, I've often poured a steaming mugful and enjoyed it in front. This spicy beef noodle soup recipe is surprisingly simple to prepare at home, spicy, flavorful,and Spicy Beef Noodle Soup. Beef noodle soup is a noodle soup made of stewed or red braised beef, beef broth, vegetables and Chinese noodles.