Recipe: Delicious Taco Soup
Taco Soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! We first tried this thick-as-chili soup at a church dinner.
Best taco soup I've ever made! I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves. I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing. You can have Taco Soup using 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 can of whole kernel corn (pour off water).
- You need 1 can of rotel tomatoes diced.
- You need 1 can of stewed tomatoes diced.
- You need 1 can of ranch style beans.
- Prepare 1 can of pinto beans.
- Prepare 1 pkg of ranch dressing mix.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chile power.
- Prepare 1 of diced onion.
- It’s 3-4 cloves of garlic diced.
Taco soup is guaranteed to be a family favorite. This hearty soup is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and beans with a homemade taco seasoning. It was something our family always asked her to make and my. This slow cooker taco soup with ground beef is so easy — and SO GOOD!
Taco Soup instructions
- Saute' in olive oil the onion and garlic for a couple minutes, then add ground beef. As browning add salt, pepper, and garlic salt. Once ground beef is browned mix in all other ingredients and simmer 20 to 30 minutes..
It's perfect for busy weeks with flexible cooking times for any schedule. Serve with tortilla chips, cilantro-lime rice, or cornbread. This taco soup is a hearty blend of ground beef, two types of beans, vegetables and seasonings, all simmered to perfection. An easy dinner option that's kid friendly and quick to make! You won't believe how easy this taco soup from Delish.com is to make.