Recipe: Yummy Taco soup
Taco soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! We first tried this thick-as-chili soup at a church dinner.
This soup recipe is filled with ground beef, beans, veggies and of course taco seasoning. Best taco soup I've ever made! I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves. You can cook Taco soup using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taco soup
- It’s 1 of Ib ground beef.
- Prepare 14.5 oz of beef broth 1 can.
- Prepare 16 oz of kidney beans 1 can drained.
- It’s 15 oz of black beans.
- It’s 14.5 of petite diced tomatoes + liquid 1 can.
- You need 10 oz of hidden valley ranch seasoning or 3 tb of ranch mix.
- Prepare 15 oz of corn + liquid 1 can.
- Prepare 1 oz of taco seasoning packet or 3 tb.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 10 oz of to tel original 1 can.
I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing. This easy Taco Soup recipe is one of my favorite dinner solutions when I want something healthy, quick, and tasty. And it's a slow cooker or stove top recipe that my family will LOVE! Taco Soup is everything you know and love about tacos….in soup form!
Taco soup instructions
- Add all ingredients to crock pot and stir well.
- Cook on high for 2 hours or low 4 hours.
- Top with sour cream,shredded cheddar or Fritos..
A quick and easy hearty soup made with taco flavoured ground beef, corn and beans, first timers are always cynical but with. This slow cooker taco soup with ground beef is so easy — and SO GOOD! It's perfect for busy weeks with flexible cooking times for any schedule. Serve with tortilla chips, cilantro-lime rice, or cornbread. Easy soup recipe, easy dinner idea, soup recipe, taco recipe, chili.