How to Prepare Yummy Simple Meatballs Soup
Simple Meatballs Soup. Browse Our Official Site For Tasty Meatballs Recipes! In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well.
Bring water to a boil in a large saucepan. The gist of this recipe: Tender Italian-style meatballs, chopped vegetables, and pasta simmered in a rich and tasty tomato broth, seasoned with a bit of dried oregano and sweet paprika. I like to finish with some fresh parsley and a good sprinkle of grated Parmesan cheese. You can cook Simple Meatballs Soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Meatballs Soup
- You need 500 gr of ground beef.
- It’s 3-4 tbsp of katakuriko (you can substitute it with corn starch or sago flour).
- It’s 1 tbsp of onion paste (or grated onion).
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic paste (or grated garlic).
- It’s of Crushed black pepper to your preference.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of celery salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of frozen peas.
- Prepare 2 cups of beef broth.
It's super hearty, flavorful and sure to be a family favorite! I love to freeze homemade meatballs to use for easy dinners on busy weeknights. In a large bowl, combine eggs, water, onion, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic and seasonings; mix well. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well.
Simple Meatballs Soup instructions
- Boil beef broth in pot..
- Mix everything except beef broth and frozen peas. Knead with your hand until the mixture is pliable..
- After the broth boils, form balls and put inside the pot. After the meatballs are cooked (they'll float a bit), add frozen peas..
- Stir now and then and give it a taste. I usually do not add salt at this stage, but if it feels too plain, add more salt (or celery salt) and crushed black pepper..
A delicious and easy Italian meatball soup, savory veggies, delicious meatballs, and almost no work at all! Easy Meatball Soup is a classic flavor combo in a delicious soup form. Tomato based soup loaded with veggies, noodles, and savory meatballs. You will love how simple, and amazing this soup is. Back in the days, I used to make this soup with white rice.