Recipe: Perfect Cheeseburger mac soup
Cheeseburger mac soup. All your favorite cheeseburger flavors in this creamy soup topped with chopped dill pickles. All your favorite cheeseburger flavors in this creamy soup topped with chopped dill pickles. You'll find the great flavors of a cheeseburger in this creamy soup.
So I developed my own, modifying a recipe for potato soup. I was really pleased with the way this. Look no further…pasta, Cheddar cheese soup, milk, Cheddar cheese and meatballs combine for a family-friendly casserole that's loaded with flavor. You can cook Cheeseburger mac soup using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger mac soup
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 of chopped onion.
- You need 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 box of hamburger helper cheeseburger macaroni.
- Prepare 15 oz of diced tomatoes, undrained.
- It’s 2 cups of milk.
- It’s 2 cups of water.
- You need 3 tbs of ketchup.
- It’s 1 tbs of mustard.
- You need 2 cups of shredded American cheese or shredded mac & cheese blend.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped dill pickles.
The Best Cheeseburger Macaroni Soup Recipes on Yummly Thick And Creamy Cheeseburger Macaroni Soup, Smoky Pasta And Bean Soup, Seafood Macaroni Soup. Bacon Cheeseburger Mac. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Call it cheeseburger macaroni, homemade hamburger helper or hamburger mac and cheese.
Cheeseburger mac soup step by step
- In a large pot cook beef, onion, garlic, and pepper. Drain. Stir in sauce mix from hamburger helper, tomatoes, milk, water, ketchup, and mustard. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly..
- Reduce heat. Cover and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Then stir in uncooked pasta and cheese. Cover, cook 15 minutes longer, stirring occasionally. Top with pickles and serve immediately..
Whatever it is, forget the box and make this easy recipe from scratch. All your favorite cheeseburger flavors are in this creamy soup topped with chopped dill pickles. For a bacon cheeseburger, top this delicious soup with crumbled cooked bacon. It's kinda like a vegetable beef soup, only with a little more burger. This Cheeseburger Soup recipe is a rich and cheesy bowl of comfort food made on the lighter side.