Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Sweet stuffed pepper soup
Sweet stuffed pepper soup. Try This Easy Stuffed Bell Peppers Recipe With Just A Few Ingredients For A Tasty Meal. Delicious & Easy Stuffed Bell Peppers Made With Ground Beef, Rice, & Italian Seasoning. Tomatoes, peppers, garlic and onions are the mainstays of my garden.
This can be made in an crockpot, instant pot, or stove top. I made this in a pressure cooker, so easy and oh so good. I seen so many different recipe for stuffed pepper soup this is my take on it. You can have Sweet stuffed pepper soup using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet stuffed pepper soup
- It’s 1 pound of ground beef or turkey.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion chopped.
- Prepare of Sweet peppers diced or any kind of bell peppers.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes, 14 oz with green chili.
- Prepare 1 can (28 oz) of crushed tomatoes.
- You need 3 cups of water.
- Prepare 3 of bouillon cubes chicken or beef.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic salt (I used minced garlic).
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cayanne pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- It’s of Hot sauce optional.
- It’s of Add some cut jalapeño for more heat.
- You need of Cheese for the top, I used cheddar, but any cheese will work.
- It’s of Cooked rice.
- It’s of Any kind of rice will work I use Instant rice, make as much or little as you need.
This really hit the spot on a snowy and raining cold. Our Crock Pot Stuffed Pepper Soup Has All The Wonderful Flavors Of Traditional Stuffed Peppers Made In An Easy Crock Pot Soup Recipe! It has that yummy combination of sweet and savory that I'm absolutely crazy about. It's like a delicious bowl of deconstructed stuffed peppers with a delicious broth.
Sweet stuffed pepper soup instructions
- Turn your Instant pot to the saute setting. Or just brown the hamburger on the stove top..
- Brown hamburger meat, then the drain grease, put back in pot add onions and cut peppers, then add dry seasoning, cook till the onions and peppers are to your liking, or soft..
- Place everything else (except the rice) into the instant pot. Stir to combine..
- Then set the pressure to 6 minutes. Quick release when done..
- Make the rice while you are waiting. (I used a rice cooker).
- Stir before serving..
- Spoon into a bowl and top with a spoonful of cooked rice, top it with cheddar cheese.
- Notes- you don’t want to add the rice to the soup mixture, because the rice will just soak it up. If you have any leftovers, put the rice in it’s own Container. I used whatever spices I had on hand and made to taste, measurements I was guessing, and I used some other spices I can’t even remember, use what you have and like… same with the peppers. I had sweet peppers and I needed to do something with them before they went bad, just use what you like, and have on hand..
Look at how hearty this soup is. In a large pot over medium heat, heat oil. We tried stuffed pepper soup just the other day for the first time and knew I had to come to allrecipes.com to find a recipe. I made a few changes to make it soupier. Also when I make stuffed peppers I use Italian herbs.