Recipe: Appetizing Meatball Soup
Meatball Soup. Bring water to a boil in a large saucepan. Italian Meatball Soup A hearty, scrumptious soup with delicious, diminutive meatballs. Serve with grated Parmesan cheese and crusty Italian bread.
In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Brown meatballs in a large saucepan; drain. You can have Meatball Soup using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Meatball Soup
- You need of Olive oil.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 can of beef broth.
- You need 6 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground meat with spices.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 lb of penne or other pasta.
- Prepare of Juice of one lemon.
- It’s of Hard cheese such as Parmesan.
Add broth, beans, tomatoes, carrot and Italian seasoning. Meatball Soup is a hearty and satisfying soup that is both easy and delicious! Tender ground beef meatballs, pasta, mixed vegetables and, a beefy, tomato broth are cooked together to create a luscious soup that, as the saying goes, really does eat like a meal!. This Italian meatball soup is tender beef meatballs, vegetables and pasta, all simmered in a rich tomato broth.
Meatball Soup instructions
- Whisk an egg and add it to the meat (add some spices if needed) and breadcrumbs. Mix well..
- Heat big pot and add oil. Sauté garlic..
- Add beef broth and water and bring to boil..
- I used a melon baller to form and drop the meatballs into the pot..
- Add pasta and follow directions on box for al dente. Mine was 11 minutes..
- Squeeze lemon into soup..
- Serve with grated cheese. I’m not sure what mine was but it was similar to Parmesan..
An easy dinner option that's perfect for a busy weeknight! My family happens to love meatballs, especially the kids. I make sure to put meatballs on our dinner menu on a regular basis. Add macaroni and cook until pasta is done. Top with Parmesan cheese to serve.