Recipe: Tasty spicy coconut chicken soup
spicy coconut chicken soup. Coconut milk tames the heat and combines deliciously with shredded chicken breast in Spicy Thai Coconut Chicken Soup. Top with onions, cilantro, and juice. This recipe uses a lot of ingredients common in Thai cooking to make a delicious and spicy soup featuring shrimp and shiitake mushrooms in a coconut milk flavored Slowly pour the chicken broth over the mixture, stirring continually.
For an even richer flavor, try using whole coconut milk. —Diane Nemitz, Ludington, Michigan. This Coconut Turmeric Chicken Soup is a fun twist on your comforting classic homemade chicken soup. It's self care Saturday over here at the Budget Bytes house and I'm eating this super cozy Coconut Turmeric Chicken Soup. You can have spicy coconut chicken soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of spicy coconut chicken soup
- You need 200 grams of vermicelli noodles.
- Prepare 2 tsp of peanut oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of red curry paste.
- It’s 500 of chicken thigh fillets, sliced.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 400 of mil light coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 of Broccoli florets.
- Prepare 1 cup of bean sprouts.
- It’s 1/2 cup of fresh coriander leaves.
- It’s 1 of sliced red chilli.
- It’s 1 of lime which is to serve.
This tom kha soup (Thai coconut chicken) is just perfect. Rich and creamy yet tangy and salty- the best I've ever had! It's creamy and sweet and salty and spicy and bright all in one. This tom kha soup recipe is actually quite easy to make and doesn't require too many weird ingredients.
spicy coconut chicken soup step by step
- Place noodles in a heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Soak for 5 min until tender. Drain..
- Heat oil in a large saucepan on medium. Add curry paste and cook, steering, for 1 min until fragrant. Add chicken and cook for 4 to 5 min..
- Blend in water and coconut milk. Simmer for 5 min. Add broccoli (or baby bok choy or choy sum, trimmed, quartered, if you prefer)and simmer for another 2 to 3 min.
- divide noodles among serving bowls. Ladle soup over. Top with beansprouts, coriander leaves and Chilli.serve with lime wedges.
This coconut chicken curry can be made in ONE POT & is packed with flavor! A few potent pantry ingredients help transform rotisserie chicken into a delicious and fragrant soup. Asian chili-garlic sauce added complex heat and acidity to the broth while rich coconut milk provided a mellowing creaminess. Recipe for Thai-Style Coconut Chicken Soup – tastes like spicy Tom Kha Gai, with everyday kosher ingredients you can find anywhere. Because of these challenges, I decided to create my own Thai-style soup using everyday ingredients.