How to Make Perfect Meatball, Carrot, and Onion Soup
Meatball, Carrot, and Onion Soup. Our carrot and onion meatballs really are something special, and you can bet that these babies will disappear in a flash, so a double batch is often in order. Any extra meatballs can be frozen and pulled out later on for an easy meal later in the week or month. Lipton Onion Soup Mix Meatballs Recipes.
These are the vegetables that I chose to add this time. However, feel free to add all your favorite vegetables. Brown hamburger balls lightly with onion, salt and pepper. You can have Meatball, Carrot, and Onion Soup using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Meatball, Carrot, and Onion Soup
- It’s 24 ounces of beef meatballs.
- It’s 1/2 pound of Carrots.
- You need 1 of large onion.
- Prepare 2/3 stick of butter.
- It’s 1-1/2 quarts of chicken broth.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 2 cup of shredded Monterey jack cheddar cheese.
- Prepare To taste of crushed red pepper flakes, optional.
- You need 1-1/2 tablespoon of tomato paste.
When. catsup and tomato soup and cook a little longer . then rinse. Partly cook carrots; add meatballs, (brown meatballs if desired), lima beans, soup and water to skillet. Stir. instead of carrots and limas. Carrot Onion Soup is a hearty soup made with a unique combination of ingredients.
Meatball, Carrot, and Onion Soup instructions
- Slice the Carrots and onions..
- Melt the butter add the onions and carrots. Sauté the onion slices and carrots, in the butter covered..
- After 12 minutes the carrots and onions will be softened. Add the spices. Then add the meatballs. Cook 15 minutes..
- Add the broth and bring to a boil. Allow to cook 7 minutes..
- Shred the cheese..
- Add the tomato paste. Simmer 7 minutes..
- Add soup to a bowl with the cheese. Let the cheese melt. Add the pepper flakes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
What is so new about combining carrot and onions in healthy To make spiced onion carrot soup, heat very little olive oil in a pressure cooker and sauté onions in it. Lift some tomato and onion strips out of the soup with a slotted spoon and set aside. Pluck basil leaves and set aside a few for garnish. Add the vegetables back to the soup and stir in the meatballs. Heat thoroughly and season with salt, sugar and cayenne pepper.