Recipe: Tasty Meatball soup
Meatball soup. Everyone loved this meatball soup and there was less than half left after a few hours. Meatball Soup is a hearty and satisfying soup that is both easy and delicious! Tender ground beef meatballs, pasta, mixed vegetables and a beefy.
The meatballs are added to a herb and tomato base soup with carrots, celery, and elbow macaroni. It is our version of comfort food. A traditional Mexican Meatball Soup, Albondigas Soup is filled with simple and nutritious vegetables, fresh herbs, and unique meatballs (albondigas) made from ground beef, ground turkey, fresh herbs. You can have Meatball soup using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Meatball soup
- You need 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- It’s 1/2 cup of diced sweet onion.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of ground pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 can of petite diced tomatoes 15 ounces (not drained).
- Prepare 4 cups of beef broth.
- It’s 3 cups of mixed vegetables or 3/4ths cup each: carrots, peas, green beans, corn.
- Prepare 1 package of meatballs about 25 bite size.
Uncover your soup pot and add broth and water to the pot. Increase heat to high and bring soup to a boil. Mini Turkey Meatball Vegetable Soup is kid-friendly and perfect to warm up to on a chilly autumn night. It's made with mini turkey meatballs, tomatoes, zucchini, carrots, spinach and my secret ingredient for.
Meatball soup step by step
- Saute garlic, onion, pepper, and salt in olive oil until onion is translucent and garlic is fragrant. Add tomatoes and simmer 2 – 3 minutes. Add beef broth and bring back to a simmer. Add meatballs and vegetables, cover and continue to cook until heated through.(pressure cooker on high for 6-8 mins with a natural release).
- More ideas below. I made mine in the pressure cooker. Cheese added to this would be good and maybe some mushrooms. (can also be made in a crockpot or instant pot and stove top.)Iam severing this with a garlic cheesy bread.(see my cheesy bread recipe on here somewhere)👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇.
- Add some noodles for pasta meatball soup. ★ Swap the beef broth for Swanson® Chicken Broth and chicken or turkey meatballs for a lightened up version..
- ★ Toss in a packet of taco seasoning and a can of black beans for a Mexican meatball soup..
- ★ Add a cup or two of instant rice for a rice and meatball soup..
- You can use frozen meatballs in Meatball Soup! In fact, it’s my preferred way of making Meatball Soup because it’s so easy..
- You can use frozen vegetables in Meatball Soup – again, this is also my preferred way to make the soup. Or can veggies.
- This will keep for 3 days..
- You can freeze Meatball Soup if you have leftovers that won’t get eaten right away, or if you want to prepare it more than three days in advance. Allow the soup to cool for about 15 minutes, then store it in an airtight freezer safe container..
- Meatball Soup can easily be a meal in itself, but I usually like to serve it with bread or potatoes, and of course something sweet to finish..
These meatballs are destined to be used in a soup. The extra flavour in the meatballs is key to an. This easy Mexican vegetable and meatball soup (caldo de albóndigas) recipe will warm you inside and out with its aromatic goodness and natural flavors. Meatball Soup. "It's just like a meal in a bowl.or for heartier appetites, serve it with a sandwich," says Sue Miller of Walworth, Wisconsin. Meatball Soup Recipe photo by Taste of Home.