How to Make Tasty Taco Soup
Taco Soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! We first tried this thick-as-chili soup at a church dinner.
Best taco soup I've ever made! I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves. I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing. You can cook Taco Soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- You need 1 lb. of hamburger.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 (14.5 oz) of can petite diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 (14 oz) of can beef broth.
- It’s 1 (15.5 oz) of can black beans.
- It’s 1 (15.5 oz) of can pinto beans.
- Prepare 1 (15.5 oz) of can kidney beans.
- It’s 1 (15.25 oz) of can corn.
- Prepare 1 (10 oz) of can Rotel.
- It’s 1 of pkt. Ranch Dip Mix.
- It’s 1 of pkt. Taco Seasoning.
- It’s of Toppings as desired: sour cream & cheddar cheese.
Taco soup is guaranteed to be a family favorite. This hearty soup is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and beans with a homemade taco seasoning. This easy Taco Soup recipe is one of my favorite dinner solutions when I want something healthy, quick, and tasty. And it's a slow cooker or stove top recipe that my family will LOVE!
Taco Soup instructions
- Cook hamburger along with onions until thoroughly cooked; drain off grease..
- Open all cans and prepare for crockpot..
- To the crockpot add the tomatoes, beef broth and Rotel..
- Drain the beans and corn and add to pot..
- Stir in seasoning packets and hamburger..
- Cook on low for 4 hours. Serve with toppings of choice. Enjoy!.
You won't believe how easy this taco soup from Delish.com is to make. We need to taco about how good this soup is. Let us know how it went in the comments below! It was something our family always asked her to make and my. This taco soup is a hearty blend of ground beef, two types of beans, vegetables and seasonings, all simmered to perfection.