Red Curry Soup Base.
You can have Red Curry Soup Base using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Red Curry Soup Base
- It’s 1 can of Red Curry Paste.
- You need 1 can of Coconut Milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Half and Half.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s 3 each of Basil Leaves.
- Prepare 2 each of Lime Leaves.
- You need 2 tsp of Thin Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Oil.
Red Curry Soup Base step by step
- Turn the heat on medium high, put oil in th wok.
- When the oil is hot, stir in red curry paste..
- Stir in coconut milk in th wok, and turn the heat to medium low.
- Add half and half, water, thin soy sauce and suger. Bring to boil, and let it simmer for 5 min.
- Add lime leave an basil leave, simmer for another minute or two.