Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Taco Soup 🥘
Taco Soup 🥘. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! We first tried this thick-as-chili soup at a church dinner.
Best taco soup I've ever made! I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves. I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing. You can cook Taco Soup 🥘 using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taco Soup 🥘
- It’s 1-2 pounds of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of 12-14 ounce can sweet corn.
- You need 1 of 12-14 ounce can black beans.
- It’s 1 of 12-14 ounce can pinto beans.
- Prepare 1 can of Rotel tomatoes (can be any spiciness you enjoy).
- You need 1 packet of taco seasoning (more for preference).
- It’s 1 packet of Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning.
- You need 1 Tbsp of chili powder.
- You need to taste of Seasonings.
- You need 1 (46 ounce) of can tomato juice.
Taco soup is guaranteed to be a family favorite. It's healthy, incredibly easy (only takes Taco soup is guaranteed to be a family favorite. Made with ground beef, black beans, corn and tomatoes it's. This easy Taco Soup recipe is one of my favorite dinner solutions when I want something healthy, quick, and tasty.
Taco Soup 🥘 instructions
- Do NOT drain canned goods, they help flavor the soup. ^_^.
- Add all ingredients except burger into a large pot. For the taco, ranch, and dry seasonings, add to your taste preference. I always add equal amounts of them, so it balances the flavor. Heat this to a low simmer, and let that sit for about 10 minutes..
- Brown ground beef or whatever meat of choice you decide to use. (You could even skip meat if you like for a nice vegetarian soup!) Add meat to the soup and simmer another 10 minutes..
And it's a slow cooker or stove top recipe that my family will LOVE! The hearty soup is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and beans with a homemade taco seasoning. We need to taco about how good this soup is. Let us know how it went in the comments below! Taco soup sounds awesome for the winter.