How to Prepare Perfect Lasagna soup
Lasagna soup. This Lasagna Soup is one of my all time favorites! You get all the flavors of a delicious hearty Lasagna Soup. Lasagna Soup has everything you love about lasagna – all in one bowl of soup!
It's one of my very favorite ways to gather people around our table, to cozy in and take the chill off. For the best lasagna soup, a jar of marinara beats out a can of chopped tomatoes because of the flavor and texture it delivers. Since a lot of marinara sauces are infused with herbs, spices, and. You can have Lasagna soup using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lasagna soup
- It’s of Pasta noodles of choice.
- You need 1 can (28 oz) of Crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can of Tomatoes with green chiles.
- You need of Hamburger meat.
- It’s 1 of diced onion.
- It’s of Italian seasoning.
- You need of Garlic salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Hot sauce Optional.
- Prepare Pinch of brown sugar.
- You need 3-4 cups of beef or chicken broth (stock).
- You need of Topping.
- It’s of Shredded mozzarella.
- You need of Grated Parmesan.
All the traditional flavors of lasagna come together in this heartwarming meal-in-a-bowl with this lasagna soup recipe. Best Lasagna Soup Recipe photo by Taste of Home. A hearty, easy Lasagna Soup recipe — it's like eating your favorite Italian comfort food, only in a bowl! This soup has a meaty tomato base and is topped off with a creamy ricotta-cheese filling.
Lasagna soup step by step
- Brown hamburger meat and diced onion, drain off any fat..
- Add all other ingredients except pasta and topping.
- Cook in crock pot, on low 5 hrs or high for 2-3 hrs all your doing is bring to a small boil or until it’s hot….
- Instant pot, pressure cooker, ninja foodie. Use sauté to brown meat and onions, drain fat, add all ingredients except topping, make sure pasta is covered with liquid, set on low pressure on 0 with a national release. Or use crockpot setting following the above Instructions..
- Crockpot, when soup is hot and done, cook noodles on stove with box instructions, and drain when it’s done, add to soup. This set can be used also in a pressure cooker if you don’t want brunt noodles or you don’t trust it not to stick to the bottom……
- Enjoy 😉.
- Notes- I used the ninja foodie, with the crockpot setting. Cooked my noodles on the stove. I also didn’t have any broth or stock so I used bouillon cubes. This can be made on a stove top. Seasoning are to taste….
Lasagna Soup. featured in One-Pot Vegan Dinners. This easy Lasagna Soup recipe is one of my favorite soups! Imagine a soup with beef, garlic, onion, and tomato sauce with tender lasagna noodles throughout. Easy lasagna soup recipe, tastes like lasagna soup, best lasagna soup, one pot soup. This soup has all of the flavors of lasagna without the hours in the kitchen.