Ham 🐷Soup 🥣. Ham and Split Pea Soup Recipe – A Great Soup With the slightly sweet, somewhat salty, and subtly smoky flavor of the ham, this hearty soup is the ideal fall or winter soup — a great one for lunches, or as a starter for dinner. Combine the potatoes, celery, onion, ham and water in a stockpot. Stir in the chicken bouillon, salt and pepper.
Our favorite money-saving trick is to turn it into rich and luxurious-tasting soups (usually with lots of cheese). From creamy ham and wild rice to cheesy ham chowder, we have loads of ham soup recipes to help you stretch your ham even further. This Leftover Ham and Bean Soup recipe uses up the bone and extra meat to make a flavorful and mouthwatering soup. You can cook Ham 🐷Soup 🥣 using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ham 🐷Soup 🥣
- It’s of Ham (leftover from Thanksgiving), cut up.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of margarine.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 5 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 cans of beef broth (14 ounce).
- Prepare 1 can of white beans (15.5 ounce), undrained.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of Sazon complete.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of egg noodles.
- It’s 1 cup of green beans (I’m using frozen).
Get ready for a delicious, hearty and heavenly smelling dinner. Maybe you made a honey mustard glazed ham, or perhaps it was glazed with brown sugar and cola. No matter how you prepared it, I have an awesome recipe for your leftovers! I don't know about you, but when I'm in.
Ham 🐷Soup 🥣 instructions
- In a large pot heat up your margarine……..
- Sauté onion until tender, then add minced garlic…….
- Next add to pot : beef broth, white beans, oregano, black pepper and Sazon, heat until mixture boils……
- Now add your cut up ham, stir well……
- Next add the egg noodles and green beans, heat for several minutes until egg noodles are tender…..
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
Use a Ham Shank or Leftover Ham. This recipe is for soup made with ham and potato. You can use either a leftover ham bone and some ham from a glazed ham, or you can use a meaty ham shank. You could even use a ham hock, but the hocks aren't as meaty as the shanks, so if you use hocks, you'll likely need extra ham. The hearty soup—chock-full of leftover ham, veggies and cheese—is creamy and comforting.