How to Prepare Appetizing Black Bean Soup
Black Bean Soup. Watch how to make the best black bean soup! This vegetarian black bean soup recipe is so easy to make with canned beans. You can make it as spicy as you'd like.
Made with ham shanks, sweet potatoes, bell pepper, onion, cumin, and chili. Greatest black bean soup I've had, and VERY easy to make. All the toppings go great with it. You can have Black Bean Soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Black Bean Soup
- Prepare 2 cups of beef broth.
- You need 2 cups of water.
- It’s 1 cup of diced peppers.
- You need 1 cup of diced tomatoes.
- You need 2 cans of black beans rinsed.
- You need 1 can of corn.
- You need 1/2 cup of salsa.
- It’s 1 tbs of cumin.
- Prepare 1 tbs of chili powder.
- It’s 1 tbs of basil.
- Prepare 1 cup of uncooked shell pasta.
This was my first time making black bean soup and first time using dried beans. Pureed black beans and tomatoes are combined with vegetable broth to make a nice thick base for this soup, which hosts celery, carrots, onion and corn. All Reviews for Vegan Black Bean Soup. Add black beans with their liquid and chicken broth.
Black Bean Soup step by step
- Put all ingredients in pot except the pasta and bring to a boil..
- Once it comes to a full boil turn to medium and simmer for 20 mins or until peppers are soft..
- Add in pasta and simmer for 10 mins..
- Turn off burner cover pot and let sit for 10 mins so pasta will be soft..
- Enjoy this makes 4 2 cup servings..
Stir soup, add bay leaf and bring to a boil. Black bean soup, a healthy, hearty, satisfying and comforting meal or side dish. Black bean soup recipes are among my favorite because they're light and it most of the time don't contain meat. For this recipe, you could add lean beef or chicken for a variation. This Southwestern black bean soup is a quick and easy recipe made from pantry staples.